That Steed Show
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Best of the Best Youtube Shows in History

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Everything is gonna be Jimdandy

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Eddie Marques
Fuck Yeah Guy
Eddie Marques

Everything is gonna be Jimdandy Empty
PostSubject: Everything is gonna be Jimdandy   Everything is gonna be Jimdandy EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 2:54 pm

The camera focuses on Chris Jericho, with a band-aid on his broken nose, and a gauze bandage on his forehead, as it pans back and he is walking towards it until he stops and turns left, trolling the cameraman on purpose. The crowd can be heard laughing as he comes back with a smirk in front of the camera. He stops walking as he almost bumps against CM Punk, the camera zooms out to show the latter as the crowd pops loudly. Punk is wearing his trademark T-Shirt and shorts, and also with a small bandage on his forehead, and of course, his WWE Championship Title Belt around his waist.

CHRIS JERICHO
...Phil...

Punk nods...

CM PUNK
...Chris...

They trade stares...

CHRIS JERICHO
Hell of a match last week...I'm proud.

The crowd can be heard cheering as Y2J extends his hand...Punk shakes it, nodding.

CHRIS JERICHO
So, we're teaming up tonight, huh?...Hmph...Time to teach those juniors a lesson. They both chuckle. No, I'm serious. I mean...Raven's as hurt as we are and Curt Hawkins, as much as he likes to believe in himself as the next Shawn Michaels, is not even close to Marty Jannety's level.

The crowd laughs.

CHRIS JERICHO
Everything's gonna be jimdandy tonight you can trust on tha--

He is cut off by Punk as the latter raises his hand and closes his eyes in confusion...

CM PUNK
Jim--Jimdandy? What kind o'word is that?

Jericho snickers.

CHRIS JERICHO
Listen, I'm just schmoozing here--Punk mouths the word "Schmoozing!?" in confusion...You know last week I put it all on the line. I put my career on the line, I put your title on the line, I put your career on the line, and I even put my life on the line for the simple reason that I wasn't in that match to win your little WWE Championship...I was in that match to put on a 5-Star Match for the Wrestling business to build itself around, pick up ideas from it. That's all it was, it was an all-out war in that ring and we both know it, we both put each other through hell and I'm glad that's over. And while I wouldn't say no to doing it again in the future, or near future for that matter, I'm much more focused on tonight. You see tonight we're facing the MWA Heavyweight Champion. Raven is no easy picking, and Hawkins...we don't really know what the guy has to offer since WWE clearly holds people back...It held you back...And it held me back. Tonight nothing is holding us back though, and I'll be pissed if we don't teach those two a lesson. I mean, after all, we...we're the best in the world at what we do. I proved to you that you're not alone, and you proved to me I'm not exactly king of the hill either last week.

Chris pauses and taps on Punk's new customized WWE Title.

CHRIS JERICHO
You need to get a new name for that--Punk nods and chuckles. Anyway, loving the chat and all, but I've got to get to the arena gym for a small treadmill run before we go out and nail those class A fagbags. I'll see you in the ring.

They smirk at each other as Y2J walks past Punk, still limping. Punk snickers and then turns to the camera...

TBC: PUNK'S PROMO.
Back to top Go down
https://modern-w-association.forumeiros.com
Nawakhtha
Epic Fail Guy
Nawakhtha

Everything is gonna be Jimdandy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Everything is gonna be Jimdandy   Everything is gonna be Jimdandy EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 1:08 am

Punk glazes back at Jericho, who's not in the camera frame anymore. He then looks back at the camera.

CM PUNK
I don't agree with a lot of thing Jericho has to say, first of them being Raven is injured as bad as we are. However, he's right, we're the best in the world at what we do. Which brings me to you, Stri--

Punk suddenly stops and mockingly corrects himself.

CM PUNK
Mr. Striker... It is an undoubted fact that I'm the best in this company and last week you saw that. You saw the tension Jericho and I can place on a match. At moments during that very match this championship Punk taps on the championship around his waist. had no certainty where it would end up by the end of the night. Chris and I stole the show and we more than made up for those other two slouches.

Punk pauses for a second.

CM PUNK
You claim that MWA is different, Striker? How is it different? Is it because Single H and Raven are taking up what should be my spot?

The crowd starts CM Punk chants.

CM PUNK
You know I'm the reason these people are tuning in, that's why you signed me. Yet, you deliberately demolish my well earned respect for Single H's humor... I thought SNL stood for Saturday Nightmare Live, not Saturday Night Live.

The crowd laughs as Punk sounds madder and speaks louder.

CM PUNK
How is MWA different than WWE? Is it because you gave Hawkins a chance? At the price of who? Sheamus!? I wonder how long before Ron Simmons is MWA Champion, DAMN! I don't see why not, he can out wrestle half of the roster you put together. You know, Striker, when you said this would be a true wrestling federation, I was expecting to see the likes of The Heart Break Kid, Shawn Michaels, Batista, Bryan Danielson, Psycho Messiah, Edge or, at the very least, Michael Tarver.

The crowd's cheers gets higher and higher as Punk mentions each name.

CM PUNK
What happened to those people? I bet you gave their spots to the Highlanders and John Laurinaitis. Striker, this place hasn't even taken off and it's a sellout. This is not a wrestling company, and the MWA Championship is not a wrestling championship. Which is why, I have decided to take matters into my own hands.

The crowd cheers. Punk taps on his championship once again.

CM PUNK
From now own, this will be known as the Pure Wrestling Championship!

The crowd's cheers peek.

CM PUNK
And tonight I cement my name as the Pure Wrestling Champion by personally taking out the MWA.

Punk walks away from the camera frame and then quickly comes back.

CM PUNK
Almost forgot...

Punk picks up a Pepsi can that was on a nearby table, opens it and looks at the camera.

CM PUNK
Drink Pepsi. Everytime I say that, Striker has to pay Pepsi and Pepsi pays me... It's a win-win!.

Punk takes a sip of Pepsi.

CM PUNK
Oh and live from GuimarĂ£es, it's Saturday Nightmare!

The crowd laugh their asses off as the scene fades out.
Back to top Go down

Everything is gonna be Jimdandy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
That Steed Show :: MWA :: RP scenes-
Jump to: