That Steed Show
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Best of the Best Youtube Shows in History

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Kris Report: Hulk Hogan

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Eddie Marques
Fuck Yeah Guy
Eddie Marques

A Kris Report: Hulk Hogan Empty
PostSubject: A Kris Report: Hulk Hogan   A Kris Report: Hulk Hogan EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 3:21 am

A Kris Report: Hulk Hogan Hogan_wallpaper_02

A Kris Report:
HULK HOGAN

"Little kids grew up with Hulk Hogan and Superman and when they became adults they had Steve Austin and Batman. So they hate and hate their heroes of the past because they are not to the standards of their heroes of today." - Eddie Marques

That above is the moral of this report. The hate on Hogan is bigger than his fame ever was and it keeps growing as the latter keeps decaying. Why? Did he not entertain? He did...Was that not why you watched him Wrestle? It was.

"Oh but he should have retired ages ago!" - Random Internet Fagbag

Should he? That's the question. Ask yourselves, do you not like still seeing Diesel - I hereby refuse to call him Kevin Nash - go at it? I still do, and he's as old as Hogan, and he still wants to go. Hogan doesn't. And still he soaks up heat from all because he's "washed up" and "too old". Well maybe he isn't that old. Take a look at Abdullah the Butcher, the man is a Semi-Retired Wrestler at 70 years of age. SEVENTY. Hulk Hogan is a retired Wrestler at 58. Alright, he was never a Wrestler, well he entertained, which is what the coined Sports Entertainment term needed, entertainment.

Maybe he can't go anymore, well neither can the Undertaker, really, can he? To be honest with you, he bores me to death in a match more easily than John Cena ever has, and that's saying a lot. Would it be that bad to see Roddy Piper go at it again? Of course not, "He's a Legend!" they say...What makes him more of a Legend than Hogan? Oh he wrestled better, alright. Were they ever in Ring of Honor, or actual WRESTLING companies? No. So why use that expression?

Don't get me wrong, it's not like I'm a big fan of Hogan, I'm not, not at all, not in movies or Wrestling, but I never have been, yet I'm impartial, and I don't understand the hate that he has to put up with every day, when the man just wants to stay in the business, like other men do. Triple H wants to stay in the business, William Regal wants to stay in the business, they both do it for passion and not money, same for Hulk, he doesn't need money, at all, he has enough for him, his kids, and his grandkids to have a good life.

Hulk Hogan is not Ric Flair who has desperately fallen to a point where he calls people personally, in exchange for money. That, is being a sad person, which is what Ric Flair is, and always has been. He was never the best ever, he will never be. So why don't I see 10% of the hate I see going against the Hulkster, directed against Ric Flair? Because the cool kids aren't doing that, that's the answer.

Wrestling fans just go with the flow nowadays, they don't take their own stand, then who will. Everybody starts hating on Hogan, yet nobody hates Tazz and Mick Foley, who were considered Legends in the WWF/E, and sold themselves over to TNA, as if they didn't have a huge career in the 'F/'E (that counts wCw and ECDub too).

Call him whatever you want, hate on him how much you please, he was a great Sports Entertainer, he's now a Pro Wrestling Legend who wants to stay in the Pro Wrestling business, and everybody hates him for that, and never have I seen another reason.

This is my first report of many, thank you.
I appreciate feedback.
Back to top Go down
https://modern-w-association.forumeiros.com
Macias
Forever Alone Guy
Macias

PostSubject: Re: A Kris Report: Hulk Hogan   A Kris Report: Hulk Hogan EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 3:26 am

You could take this report, take out the name Hulk Hogan and put in Ric Flair and it would be the same thing, yet you say you don't like Rick Flair. In his day Ric Flair was considered the best just like Hulk Hogan was. Before WCW and WWF dominated everything and there where just these regional circuits Ric Flair was "The Guy", and he was considered the best. Hulk Hogan and Ric Flair are the same, except one is older then the other.
Back to top Go down
Eddie Marques
Fuck Yeah Guy
Eddie Marques

PostSubject: Re: A Kris Report: Hulk Hogan   A Kris Report: Hulk Hogan EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 3:28 am

Christian wrote:
You could take this report, take out the name Hulk Hogan and put in Ric Flair and it would be the same thing, yet you say you don't like Rick Flair. In his day Ric Flair was considered the best just like Hulk Hogan was. Before WCW and WWF dominated everything and there where just these regional circuits Ric Flair was "The Guy", and he was considered the best. Hulk Hogan and Ric Flair are the same, except one is older then the other.

4 years older, that's nothing. Plus, Ric Flair is desperate and sad, Hulk Hogan isn't, that's the difference between them, Hogan stays in the business for passion, Flair stays in the business for money and fame. Mostly fame.
Back to top Go down
Johnny B00Bz
Forever Alone Guy
Johnny B00Bz

PostSubject: Re: A Kris Report: Hulk Hogan   A Kris Report: Hulk Hogan EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 3:28 am

I actually agree completely with this report. However, I hate Hogan for the fact that he killed TNA as far as I'm concerned, and I cannot forgive him
Back to top Go down
Eddie Marques
Fuck Yeah Guy
Eddie Marques

PostSubject: Re: A Kris Report: Hulk Hogan   A Kris Report: Hulk Hogan EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 3:33 am

B00Bz, Hulk Hogan did not kill TNA, Dixie Carter did. Jeff Jarrett pretty much handled everything until he came along, as soon as he did, Carter took over, as much as they hide that.
Back to top Go down
Nawakhtha
Epic Fail Guy
Nawakhtha

PostSubject: Re: A Kris Report: Hulk Hogan   A Kris Report: Hulk Hogan EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 1:02 am

A Kris Report: Hulk Hogan Herdthosecats
Back to top Go down
Scarface
Forever Alone Guy
Scarface

PostSubject: Re: A Kris Report: Hulk Hogan   A Kris Report: Hulk Hogan EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 6:05 pm

Yet I have always hated Hogan and Superman as a child. Can't remember why I hated Hogan but I hated Superman because he was so unrealistic and a generic superhero that can do anything, also his face was too long and his eyes were dots.

As I grew up I hated Hogan even more, he always made a fool out of himself and always came off as obnoxious. In fact, Hogan never entertained me, he would always make me rage when he would not sell and do his stupid taunt or whatever, he would make me remember that wrestling is scripted, I know that shit and that is why I want to watch good wrestlers like Shawn Michaels or Batista that make me forget that I'm watching a scripted match and would cause me to mark out. (Yes I said Batista was a good wrestler, if you want to believe the internet fagbags that say he's a botchfest then go ahead."
Back to top Go down
Eddie Marques
Fuck Yeah Guy
Eddie Marques

PostSubject: Re: A Kris Report: Hulk Hogan   A Kris Report: Hulk Hogan EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 6:06 pm

Shawn The Hobo wrote:
Yet I have always hated Hogan and Superman as a child. Can't remember why I hated Hogan but I hated Superman because he was so unrealistic and a generic superhero that can do anything, also his face was too long and his eyes were dots.

As I grew up I hated Hogan even more, he always made a fool out of himself and always came off as obnoxious. In fact, Hogan never entertained me, he would always make me rage when he would not sell and do his stupid taunt or whatever, he would make me remember that wrestling is scripted, I know that shit and that is why I want to watch good wrestlers like Shawn Michaels or Batista that make me forget that I'm watching a scripted match and would cause me to mark out. (Yes I said Batista was a good wrestler, if you want to believe the internet fagbags that say he's a botchfest then go ahead."

I agree with Batista being an excellent Wrestler. Calling Hulk Hogan non-entertaining, is though, wrong. He might not be interesting to watch wrestle post-98, but before that, he was great, he put a match on for BOTH competitors and not just himself, unlike Ric Flair who completely buried Carlito instead of hyping him.
Back to top Go down
Scarface
Forever Alone Guy
Scarface

PostSubject: Re: A Kris Report: Hulk Hogan   A Kris Report: Hulk Hogan EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 6:14 pm

Chris Jericho wrote:

I agree with Batista being an excellent Wrestler. Calling Hulk Hogan non-entertaining, is though, wrong. He might not be interesting to watch wrestle post-98, but before that, he was great, he put a match on for BOTH competitors and not just himself, unlike Ric Flair who completely buried Carlito instead of hyping him.

You raise a good point, however as a child I never witnessed much of Hogan pre-98, as I used to watch WWF and not WCW. So what I saw of Hogan I did not like, Hogan may be an entertainer but certainly not to me. For the record, I can't stand Ric Flair.
Back to top Go down
Eddie Marques
Fuck Yeah Guy
Eddie Marques

PostSubject: Re: A Kris Report: Hulk Hogan   A Kris Report: Hulk Hogan EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 6:16 pm

Shawn The Hobo wrote:
Chris Jericho wrote:

You raise a good point, however as a child I never witnessed much of Hogan pre-98, as I used to watch WWF and not WCW. So what I saw of Hogan I did not like, Hogan may be an entertainer but certainly not to me. For the record, I can't stand Ric Flair.

Ric Flair is just sad, he's the one trying to have matches, Hogan wants to stay in the business, I say good for him. Ric Flair wants more fame, because he's sad and desperate.
Back to top Go down
Nawakhtha
Epic Fail Guy
Nawakhtha

PostSubject: Re: A Kris Report: Hulk Hogan   A Kris Report: Hulk Hogan EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 3:58 pm

Turns out it's not too long to read. I agree wish Mashiash.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Kris Report: Hulk Hogan   A Kris Report: Hulk Hogan Empty

Back to top Go down

A Kris Report: Hulk Hogan
Page 1 of 1