That Steed Show
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Best of the Best Youtube Shows in History

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Some things never die.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Some things never die. Empty
PostSubject: Some things never die.   Some things never die. EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 12:54 pm

The camera shows a white brick wall as it moves down the hallway and a corner stops the wall to reveal Raven sitting on a flight of stairs right around that corner. Raven stares at the corner as he begins to speak.

Raven
Tonight's main event is a tornado tag match. pitting the team of Clean Man Punk and The Human Highlight Chris Jericho against myself and Curt Hawkings. Which is a man that I have never heard of before.

Now I'm going to level with you MWA fans, I have no idea what the fuck is going on. I have no personal vendettas against my opponents. I obviously have no binding ties to my partner. I can assure you all that I had nothing to do with the booking of the match.

In fact, one of my opponents happens to be a man that I respect. But just because I respect Jericho, does not mean he is safe. You see, I am the one and he is part of the many. And as for my unknown partner in Curt Hawkings, he might be safe as long as he pulls his weight an stays out of my way. 'Cause partner or not, I have no problem dropping him like a bad habbit. I have absolutely no problem emptying that ring of any and all others who are foolish enough to oppose me.

You see, I am the MWA Heavyweight champion and I will do whatever I damn well wish. So It is written, so it shall come to pass.

But tonight is only a stepping stone to true greatness. You see there bigger and better things up on the horizon. And for those of you who thought that Execution was the peak of my stay here in the Modern Wrestling Association, prepare to be blown away by a twist that even Shyamalan couldn't even imagine.

Now I realize that I usually recite a lyrical quote at this point, but I was thinking about stealing a page out of the Goldust playbook and recite a theatrical quote that might give a little insight of what I may or may not be talking about.

"One crow sorrow, two crowes joy. Three crowes a letter, four crowes a boy. Five crowes silver, six crowes gold. Seven crowes a secret never to be told."

Raven looks up to where his eyes stare into the camera with a menacing smile on his face

The seven crowes shall unite....reunite, and the secret shall reveal itself to the world. But all in due time. The only thing that I can say, is that the MWA has no idea and no defense.
Quoth the Raven
FOREVERMORE

The scene fades and a promo for MWA Victorious begins to play over the television feeds
Back to top Go down
Eddie Marques
Fuck Yeah Guy
Eddie Marques

PostSubject: Re: Some things never die.   Some things never die. EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 3:42 pm

OOC: it's Hawkins*
Back to top Go down
https://modern-w-association.forumeiros.com

PostSubject: Re: Some things never die.   Some things never die. EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 3:45 pm

fix it in post
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some things never die.   Some things never die. Empty

Back to top Go down

Some things never die.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
That Steed Show :: MWA :: RP scenes-
Jump to: