That Steed Show
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Best of the Best Youtube Shows in History

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Burn it Down.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Burn it Down. Empty
PostSubject: Burn it Down.   Burn it Down. EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 4:57 pm

The scene fades in to ringside, where we see Chris Masters sitting atop a ladder in the center of the ring. with a microphone in his hand, he is soaking in the heat from the fans, with a careless smirk on his lips. Soon enough he starts speaking.

Chris Masters:...So...My opponents and me were just told that the finals of this tournament, next week, will be wrestled in none other than a...

Masters taps the top of the ladder.

Chris Masters: Ladder match. the first ladder match in MWA history, apropos. Wow...If I win this, it'll make me bigger than Shawn Michaels and Razor Ramón--oh wait I'm not supposed to say that name, am I?

Masters chuckles.

Chris Masters: Fuckin' oops.

Some fans laugh, some boo..

Chris Masters: Well...Let me just start by saying that I can't wait to destroy whoever my opponent is, with this very ladder.

He chuckles.

Chris Masters: I mean--whoever thinks that either Christian or Triple H stand any chance against me are so deeply mistaken that--well it doesn't really matter to use metaphors, I'll just prove it myself, right next week. But moving on...Some people are still doubtful of why I did what I did last week...Well...lets just say you don't turn your back on your friends after bringing them close to you--Actually, you don't turn your back on your friends, period!...And that's a lesson I taught Randy, the hard way, MY WAY.

The crowd gives a loud reaction.

Chris Masters: And now just look at me...I did what I did, I continue in this tournament...And I'm still looking as good as I ever have. I am not one of those guys that are going to become great in the future...I AM the future. I AM the next generation...I AM the M in MWA, I am Modern Wrestling Association itself. I am the best in the world right now, you people just fail to acknowledge that, although even tonight I will prove it again, and again next week after I hoist the Legends title above my head. And yes, that is going to happen. Only you people can't believe I will beat a former 13 time World Champion...Or Christian, and I say Christian because let's face it, he never was a World Champion, and he never will be, whilst I WILL be, sooner rather than later.

The crowd gives another mixed reaction.

JBL: I don't know why we're all wasting our time with these fools, if there's one thing they don't understand, it's the English language.

Masters reaches for a backpack he left hanging from the ladder, and opens it, pulling out a t-shirt of the home soccer team, making the soccer-nutjob fans go into a huge frenzy!

JBL: What the fuck!? Why are they all having orgasms?

Chris Masters: I suppose using this--crappy excuse you people call a sport is the only way to get through to you people.

They cheer, Masters pulls off a lighter.

Chris Masters: And how do you like me...He sets the t-shirt on fire! NOW?

He drops the flaming t-shirt on the mat as he stands on the last step before the top of the ladder...

Chris Masters: You people are here...For Wrestling! I didn't come here for this complete bullcrap, this is a Wrestling show, not a soccer match, if you sellouts don't understand what the fuck Wrestling is, and expect soccer bullshit, then get the fuck out of my show

They boo louder than anyone could expect as Masters drops down to the mat and steps on the burning shirt, and stands on it.

Chris Masters: Society is fucked up, these days. Eh? Well fuck society!...Fuck you! You! You! And you too over there!

Masters had pointed at a selective group of fans.

Chris Masters: You want to hate me for bringing you back to reality? Bring it on. I am a one-man revolution, bringing back what Wrestling really means. You hate me for that, and I won't care, because I'm that guy that bares with the hate and doesn't give up to prove a point. And I will prove a point by dominating this industry, by soon holding all the championships in this company, and be at the top of the world. What I did to Orton last week is only a simple preview of what I'll do tonight, to Christian and Triple H, I will leave them completely knocked out just like I left the..."Apex freakin' Predator" last week, laid out on concrete with his face busted open. I don't do this for the passion, I don't do this for the spectacle the fame or the money. I do this to prove a point, that I am what this company stands for, I am what really represents MWA. I am what the slogan says itself...I am the best of the best, and nothing...but the best.

Jim Ross: I have to say, I wasn't expecting for half of so much hatred from the crowd! Bah Gawd!

Masters soaks in major heat as he drops the microphone and does his taunt, showing off his biceps and kissing them, then looking at the camera with a grin as it fades out.
Back to top Go down
Eddie Marques
Fuck Yeah Guy
Eddie Marques

Burn it Down. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burn it Down.   Burn it Down. EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 10:28 pm

OOC: "Masters reaches for a backpack he left hanging from the ladder, and opens it, pulling out a t-shirt of the home soccer team, making the soccer-nutjob fans go into a huge frenzy!"

This is EXACTLY what would've happened!
Back to top Go down
https://modern-w-association.forumeiros.com

Burn it Down.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
That Steed Show :: MWA :: RP scenes-
Jump to: