That Steed Show
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Best of the Best Youtube Shows in History

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

An unlikely pairing for a likely match-up.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hale
Epic Fail Guy
Hale

An unlikely pairing for a likely match-up. Empty
PostSubject: An unlikely pairing for a likely match-up.   An unlikely pairing for a likely match-up. EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 12:26 pm

We go to the backstage area and see a door with a sign placed on the front. The sign reads: "Jack Jones personal locker-room and gym." The camera pans out only for Single H to become visible in the frame. The audience boo loudly as SH looks the door up and down and knocks. He waits and after sometime White Goodman opens the door and frowns at H.

WHITE GOODMAN
What are you doing here?

SINGLE H
What do you think? I'm here to discuss the match I have with your buddy Jack Jones... You know, so we can win. I suppose he's forgotten what that's like right?

Single H laughs as Goodman reluctantly allows him into the room. Jack Jones is sitting on a steel chair, cracking his fists and looking down at the floor. White Goodman watches on as Single H walks over to the chair and pulls it out from underneath Jones, Jones falls on his ass and quickly gets up, looking angrily at H.

JACK JONES
Well well well, if it isn't my partner for tonight's match. Glad to see your mindset is 100% focused on the task at hand as always!

SINGLE H
That's me! I am after all the rightful EWE Tag Team Champion, trust me, you might actually have a chance at winning this one!

Single H takes a seat, Jack Jones does the same.

SINGLE H
Now there's one thing I have to tell you. After I main evented Execution a couple of weeks back and came so close to winning the MWA Championship, I got pretty banged up, hence me not being booked on the show last week.

White Goodman chuckles.

WHITE GOODMAN
Are you sure it wasn't just because you suck and Striker had better people to put on the show?

SH cuts him off quickly.

SINGLE H
Say, I don't recall either of you main eventing a PPV, nor being Tag Team Champion... Funny.

There is a long pause.

SINGLE H
As I was saying, as much as I'm sure we'd all like it to be, this can't be a handicap match, I'm afraid you're going to have to tag in every once in a while and stall them while I regain my composure. Now does that sound too strenuous for you Jones?

JACK JONES
Alright wise guy, I see what you're doing. Don't sit there and call me a bad wrestler for losing one match, need I remind you that you couldn't get the job done either on two separte occassions against Raven.

SINGLE H
...Ok, ok, fine. Tonight, we face Chris Jericho and CM Punk. Two people that have stated they are going to bring pure wrestling back. Jack, I'm going to be blunt with you. I fear that if I don't re-claim my EWE Tag Team Titles from Jericho soon, bad things are going to happen to them... And I don't want anything bad happening to championship gold that belongs...

SH takes a deep breath through his nose.

SINGLE H
...To me!

JACK JONES
Well what do you want me to do about it? It's not my problem!

SINGLE H
All I ask is that you help me to victory in this match. For I'm adding myself a little stipulation if Jericho chooses to accept. If we win, next week on Saturday Nightmare, I will once again be guest star on the Highlight Reel and just like Chris said he would before... I'm going to have him hand me those belts personally. Now, I have other business to attend to, you and your buddy here get working on those abs, they need a little oomph.

Single H points at the chest of Jack Jones as he backs out of the locker room. Jack Jones looks down at his abs and shrugs at Goodman who does the same.

Back to top Go down
https://modern-w-association.forumeiros.com/profile?mode=editprof

An unlikely pairing for a likely match-up.
Page 1 of 1