That Steed Show
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Best of the Best Youtube Shows in History

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Yea, I know it sucks, but... yea....

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nawakhtha
Epic Fail Guy
Nawakhtha

Yea, I know it sucks, but... yea.... Empty
PostSubject: Yea, I know it sucks, but... yea....   Yea, I know it sucks, but... yea.... EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 8:55 pm

The scene fades in the backstage area. The camera man is moving down the hall, he turns and stops facing a room with the tag "CM Punk" on it. A sound is heard from the inside of the room.

CM PUNK
Yeah, over there.

The camera man opens the door. Inside the lockerroom is CM Punk, wearing his trademark t-shirt, his ring attire and the Pure Wrestling Championship around his waist. A few steps away from him, two men are standing next to a Pepsi vending machine.

CM PUNK
You can go now, I'll plug it in myself.

The two men leave the camera's view and most likely the room, as the camera man walks closer to Punk. CM Punk looks at the camera, at the vending machine and then back at the camera.

CM PUNK
I guess I could have bought a box of Pepsi, but this is much more fun.

Punk gives a smirk while pausing and then continues.

CM PUNK
And fun is what I'll be having while celebrating after my victory in tonight's match. A match versus the two worst wrestlers in the company, Single H and a guy who's name I do not recall. A boxer of some kind, I guess. In other words, it's a handicap for Single H, not that he stood a chance either way. Now some might argue that they're in a better shape. After all Single H has had last week to rest, even after not pulling a sweat in Execution. And Mr. Boxer hasn't been doing much either lately, except for losing. However, those two could never be considered in better shape than I am.

Punk pauses.

CM PUNK
So tonight, I plan on showing Striker the difference between me, and those two slackers. And I also plan, on redeeming the humiliation brought to me by that clown, Single H.

Punk pauses once more, this time he ponders for a minute.

CM PUNK
Now, I don't know what the future hold for me. Striker hasn't said a word to me after last week, and I do not know what placing me and this match supposed to signify.

Punk walks towards the vending machine, places a coin and presses a button.

CM PUNK
But what I do know, is that...

He grabs the Pepsi can and opens it.

CM PUNK
I love Pepsi!

Punk takes a sip and then winks at the camera as the scene fades out.
Back to top Go down

Yea, I know it sucks, but... yea....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
That Steed Show :: MWA :: RP scenes-
Jump to: