That Steed Show
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Best of the Best Youtube Shows in History

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Breakout.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hale
Epic Fail Guy
Hale

The Breakout. Empty
PostSubject: The Breakout.   The Breakout. EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 11:35 am

SCENE 1
FRIDAY MORNING, 6:00AM
UNDISCLOSED PRISON LOCATION

The scene fades to a dark room, nothing but the sound of breathing can be heard, nothing can be seen. Suddenly, a stream of light enters the room as a door slides open, revealing Single H, sitting on a bed and squinting up at the two people that opened the door. Two men, dressed in black, stare at H as he rubs his eyes and stands up, he looks back and there is complete silence for a while.

SINGLE H
So what's the deal, are you going to let me go now?

The two men laugh and one of them looks at their watch.

KIDNAPPER 1
Well you've been here a week, I understand you've got a wrestling show to go and compete in tonight, huh?

Single H nods his head and the two men laugh again.

KIDNAPPER 2
Well you see you've been imprisoned here for a week now after we got a tip-off that you roofied someone and took them to a foreign country without a visa. Do you realise the seriousness of the offence you commited? It's a good job that Chris Jericho guy handed you in.

Single H looks away and clenches his fist.

SINGLE H
...Jericho...

KIDNAPPER 1
Yeah, so make yourself comfortable my friend, you're gonna be here for a long, loooooong time.

The pair laugh again and slam the door, there is once again pitch black, we hear a sigh and then a sudden sound of a chainsaw revving up. Sparks fly and we are able to see the face of Single H, looking confused at the window as a saw cuts it to pieces. When there is a big enough hole in the window, Sean O' Haire pokes his head through and beckons him to follow. Single H looks back at the door and then climbs out of the window, it appears that Sean has already taken care of a method of escape. A stylish sports car is at the gate, already started and ready to be driven out. Sean gets in the drivers seat and Single H clambers into the back.
As they being to drive away, alarms sound and the gates begin to shut, Sean races the car towards it but it appears the gate will shut before they make it out of the prison yard.

SINGLE H
Oh shit, oh shit, oh shit, oh shit, oh shit, oh shit, oh shit, oh shit, oh shit!

The car gets closer and closer to making it out at the same rate as the gate gets closer and closer to the floor. Sean steps on it and they speed ever closer, the front end makes it out but the trunk is completely ripped off, leaving Single H screaming in the back seat, looking out of the now non-existant back part of the car, he scrambles into the front passenger seat and looks at Sean.

SINGLE H
Are you nuts? We nearlly just died! Why are you here anyway, I didn't know you were such a huge fan!

SEAN O' HAIRE
Not at all, you don't know this but you and I are in a tag team match tomorrow night. Me and you taking on Christian and Rob Conway. Now I'm not saying I wouldn't be able to handle it without you, but I don't fancy a handicap match for my debut in MWA. Be thankful you were booked in a match with me or this would not be happening.

SINGLE H
Well you made the right decision kid, I'm the EWE Tag Team Champion, we'll win that match with ease. I guess a thankyou is in order for breaking me out of jail... Thanks.

Sean doesn't say anything, there is silence for a while before Single H pipes up again.

SINGLE H
Y'know this reminds me of the time me and Muhammed Hassan were driving to the airport to get our belts back over in Africa. I just hope you don't have the same fate as he did, I'm pretty sure he's still doing time over there as we speak. Poor bastard!

There is once again silence.

SINGLE H
Where's the show this week?

SEAN O' HAIRE
The Pepsi Center in Denver... Miles from where we are now, all thanks to you.

SINGLE H
ROOOOOAD TRIIIIIP!!!

Suddenly, sirens can be heard from behind them and both Sean's and Single H's faces go pale.

TBC - SEAN O' HAIRE.

Back to top Go down
https://modern-w-association.forumeiros.com/profile?mode=editprof
Eddie Marques
Fuck Yeah Guy
Eddie Marques

The Breakout. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Breakout.   The Breakout. EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 3:48 am

SEAN O'HAIRE
Well, fuck.

He swerves to the left and starts driving through the woods.

SINGLE H
Oh! I remember shagging here before...I know where we are, dude!

O'Haire makes a disgusted look...

SEAN O'HAIRE
Shagging? Seriously? That's a word in your vocabulary, huh?...Look I have no time for this shit. I'm going to drive, you're gonna shut the fuck up and listen to the radio or something. I don't want to put up with you, now or ever.

The scene fades out as O'Haire speeds up.

JBL: Well...if that's what Single H calls a wild road trip, I'll be damned.
Back to top Go down
https://modern-w-association.forumeiros.com

The Breakout.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
That Steed Show :: MWA :: RP scenes-
Jump to: