That Steed Show
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Best of the Best Youtube Shows in History

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Impersonations

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Eddie Marques
Fuck Yeah Guy
Eddie Marques

Impersonations Empty
PostSubject: Impersonations   Impersonations EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 11:22 pm

THE CROWD GOES ABSOLUTELY WILD!!!

Jim Ross: Here come Chris Jericho and Matt Hardy...wait a second--

Matt Hardy walks out wearing a suit with a long coat over him, and with his arms not in the sleeves, and with a red rose on the chest pocket, while wearing a wig that resembles Wade Barrett's hair a lot. Chris Jericho walks out wearing a wig with black braided hair. Wearing a bulletproof vest and jeans. The crowd is laughing loudly!

Jim Ross: It is them! They're dressed as their opponents for tonight.

R-Jericho and Wade Hardett walk on down the ramp. Jericho has a microphone on his right hand, and he raises it up while they walk down to the ring.

R-JERICHO
Thtop the muthic! Thtop...the muthic!

The music does stop as the crowd laugh at Jericho impersonating R-Truth's speech impediment.

R-JERICHO
I'M THERIOUTH. You thouldn't be laughing at me! I'm a victim...of a company wide conthpiracy!!

Matt Hardy cuts Jericho off, impersonating himself a very deep voice with a fake British accent.

WADE HARDETT
Whoah, Ron...Wait just a second. Actually...Wait one second at a time.

Crowd laughs again as Hardy mocks Wade Barrett's promo from earlier. They both enter the ring.

WADE HARDETT
It was because of being a victim of a company-wide conspiracy, that you came here, to MWA...Is this correct?

R-Jericho turns and looks at Wade Hardett...

R-JERICHO
Yeth..Yeth that'th correct!

WADE HARDETT
Then you agree with me when I say, that Matt Hardy was a victim of a company wide conspiracy, before you were?

R-Jericho turns and looks at Wade Hardett again...

R-JERICHO
Yeth that'th right.

R-Jericho looks back at the camera with a serious look.

WADE HARDETT
So you believe me when I say...That Matt Hardy did not, I repeat, DID NOT, have sexual relations with those young grapes.

R-Jericho looks at Wade...

R-JERICHO
That'th whath'up!

TBC: ANYONE
Back to top Go down
https://modern-w-association.forumeiros.com

Impersonations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Impersonations   Impersonations EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 8:24 pm

The crowd continues laughing. Hardy let's out a slight sigh, that's not heard over the laughter, shrugs his shoulder to drop his coat and takes off the wig.

MATT HARDY
Enough, I must come clean, it is I!

Hardy has an ashamed look on his face. The crowd laughs and Jericho is also seen chuckling.

MATT HARDY
Matthew, Moore, Hardy! The Legends champion!

The crowd cheers.

MATT HARDY
Now, as you can see, I don't have my championship with me. Don't worry, I haven't lost it. I hid it in my bag, in the locker room, no one will ever find it there!

Jericho facepalms, while the crowd laughs.

MATT HARDY
And I'm glad that we have a great manager like Jonathan Coachman, who understands that I'm exhausted after winning my championship.

Hardy holds his back, pretending he's in pain and once again, the crowd laughs.

MATT HARDY
Thank you, Coach, for placing me in an easy match up so I ca-- UGH! EEEEHHHH!... So I can heal myself.

Hardy continues pretending to be in pain. The laughs are much less; Hardy is obviously over doing it. Jericho cuts in to stop Matt

CHRIS JERICHO
R-Truth and Barrett are mere insects in comparison. I can probably take them both on in a handicap match.

Matt quickly takes the chance to say something.

MATT HARDY
I'm glad you said that, Chris. I don't want to risk my newly one championship, maybe you should take them on by your own.
Back to top Go down
Eddie Marques
Fuck Yeah Guy
Eddie Marques

Impersonations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Impersonations   Impersonations EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 12:08 am

TBC: Single H
Back to top Go down
https://modern-w-association.forumeiros.com
Hale
Epic Fail Guy
Hale

Impersonations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Impersonations   Impersonations EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 5:21 pm

The crowd boo's as Jericho and Hardy's comedy segment is cut short by the music of Single H. Single H walks out onto the stage, a smile across his face. He is wearing his new t-shirt, newly stocked to mwashop.com. Chris Jericho looks confused, after all he had got Single H arrested the week earlier. Little did he know that a certain Sean O' Haire had aided him out of that situation. Single H has a microphone in hand, he waits for his music to fade down before speaking.

SINGLE H
Happy to see me back so soon, Chris? Looks like I was in competition tonight after all, thanks to a certain Sean O'Haire breaking me out, boy, the road trip was insane... But that's beside the point. Y'see I talked to Matt Striker and he was kind enough to pay a hefty sum to the law to... Let's say let me off for the forseeable future.

Jericho scowls at Single H who laughs, Matt Hardy attempts to calm him down a little.

SINGLE H
Yeah that's right, you're scheme to get rid of me and keep MY EWE Tag-Team Championships for you and your buddy there has been foiled. I'm still here and there is nothing you can do to stop me, you just wait, they'll be back in my hands sooner than you think...

Single H notices that Jericho is carrying both EWE Tag-Team Championships in either hand.

SINGLE H
You know what? I was going to save this until another episode of The Highlight Reel, but I notice you have my belts as we speak. You say that I'll never E-E-EVAH get those belts AGAIN-AH? Well, consider this an R.S.V.P.

Single H turns on his heel and points at the entrance curtain.

SINGLE H
HOW NOW BROWN COW!

As the intro of the music begins playing, there is an awkward silence as Single H stands to the side, a huge grin across his face. Jericho and Hardy look at eachother, confused. When the main riff kicks in, none other than Big Dick Johnson appears on stage, dressed in his usual... Outfit. BDJ dances his way down the ramp and gets into the ring, Single H follows him, doing a kind of awkward over the top dance. Johnson begins to get real close to Jericho who drops the belts out of pure disgust. Matt Hardy laughs and gets out of the ring faster than ever before. In all the confusion, nobody notices Single H snag the tag-team championships and run away. Jericho rolls out of the ring, leaving BDJ dancing on his own, much to the distaste of everybody watching around the world. Single H laughs as he runs up the ramp, carrying both belts with him.
Just as he reaches the curtain, he is kicked in the face by a familiar designed boot, CM Punk walks out, laughing at Single H who is on the floor holding his head in pain. Punk picks up the championships and walks down to the ring, he hands them back to Jericho. Punk, Matt and Chris all get into the ring and get on separate turnbuckles, celebrating with the fans as they wait for their opponents.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

OCC: The match should go after this promo for it to make sense, it should also after 'The Breakout' scene if that ever get's finished BLACKIE.
Back to top Go down
https://modern-w-association.forumeiros.com/profile?mode=editprof
Sponsored content

Impersonations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Impersonations   Impersonations Empty

Back to top Go down

Impersonations
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
That Steed Show :: MWA :: RP scenes-
Jump to: