That Steed Show
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Best of the Best Youtube Shows in History

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jushin Liger is here in MWA

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Jushin Liger is here in MWA Empty
PostSubject: Jushin Liger is here in MWA   Jushin Liger is here in MWA EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 3:32 pm

The crowd has some cheers to give out as the music hits. Most people are confused. Jushin Liger walks down to the ring and jumps onto the apron. He climbs onto the turnbuckle and puts his hands up then takes his jacket off. Jushin jumps into the ring and grabs a mic from one of he anouncers. As Jushin speaks his voice sounds out with a deep Japanese accent.

JUSHIN LIGER
If you do not know who I am let me introduce myself, I am Jushin Liger and I come from Hiroshima. I have come to MWA to make a name for myself. I had already experienced success at my past federations but I decided to come to MWA where the best of the best come to fight. I come to this federation with an open challenge to anyone in the back who is willing to take me on.

Jushin Liger waits for a while but nobody comes out

JUSHIN LIGER
Just like I thought nobody is willing to face me...I will be going.

Jushin Liger starts to leave the ring when all of a sudden...
Back to top Go down
Hale
Epic Fail Guy
Hale

PostSubject: Re: Jushin Liger is here in MWA   Jushin Liger is here in MWA EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 4:02 pm

The crowd pop out of surprise for Ted DiBiase appearing on stage, smiling at the audience. The cheers soon turn to boos however as the fans realise what a douchebag DiBiase tends to be. He is dressed in a sharp suit, and strolls down the ramp looking at Jushin with a look of distain across his face. He reaches the steel steps and spreads out his arms, taking in all the heat from the audience, he smiles as he does so and climbs into the ring. Looking Jushin up and down, Ted paces back and forth. He pulls a microphone from his jacket pocket and pauses before saying anything to allow his music to fade out.

TED DIBIASE
So this is how you welcome me back? I haven't even said anything yet and you all boo me before I even get into the ring!

The fans boo some more, seeminly just to anger DiBiase.

TED DIBIASE
Well the jokes on you because this is a one-time only thing. Yeah, that's right. Matt Striker couldn't pay me enough to appear on this show as a part of contract, nor to put me on TV! It's true, you're all witnessing the exclusive one night only return of the former Legends Champion, Ted DiBiase right here in Denver, Colorado!

Ted claps his hands and circles the ring, sarcastically grinning at everyone in attendence.

TED DIBIASE
And if I see another one of those red LED lights on your little camera phones I am going to leave this building...

He smiles.

TED DIBIASE
And then sue you for recording something that aint allowed to be recorded, didn't you morons hear the guy on the P.A at the start of the show?!

There are more boos and quite a few red LED lights conviniently turn off.

TED DIBIASE
Good. Now onto why I'm out here, it's very simple, It's because of this joke. He points at Jushin. I don't know if you understand the english language properly, but I'm pretty sure I read the match card for tonight and you are booked against another guy that isn't good enough to be on TV - Charlie Haas. But now you're out here getting all excited for next week's show? What do you think you're some kind of big shot or something.

Ted does a terrible Japanese accent.

TED DIBIASE
Oh look at me, I'm Jushin Liger, I am from Japan. Sushi, sushi, karate san. Kid if you're not worried about Haas I'll teach you your place right NOW!

Ted removes his jacket but before he can do anything he is cut off...

TBC - HE KNOWS.
Back to top Go down
https://modern-w-association.forumeiros.com/profile?mode=editprof
Eddie Marques
Fuck Yeah Guy
Eddie Marques

PostSubject: Re: Jushin Liger is here in MWA   Jushin Liger is here in MWA EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 4:46 pm

THE CROWD POPS!!!

Jim Ross: Looks like we finally're gonna get som'explanation for this man's actions two weeks ago!

Bobby Lashley walks out in his wrestling attire. The crowd cheers at the fact that they might just see the big man in action. He has a microphone on his right hand, which is seen as he walks down to the squared circle. Ted DiBiase and Jushin Liger both look down from the ring at him.

JBL: And this guy is a former World Wrestling Champion back in EWE...

Bobby Lashley leaps up on the apron as his trademark fireworks blast off each corner of the ring, startling both Liger and DiBiase, he enters the ring, smirking. The music stops and Bobby Lashley proceeds to talk.

BOBBY LASHLEY
I'M BACK!

The crowd goes wild!!! Lashley smiles as he looks at both of his sides, but then calms down with the crowd.

BOBBY LASHLEY
But I'm back for one night only...The crowd now boos him...Calm down though...Ted, I need to tell you some stuff to begin with. First...We are on air.

DiBiase seems revolted.

BOBBY LASHLEY
Second of all...The match Jushin Liger here has, isn't against Charlie Haas anymore. It's against you.

The crowd cheers loudly! Ted is going nuts, almost throwing a complete tantrum in the middle of the ring.

BOBBY LASHLEY
...I love doing this. And not only it's against you...But it's against me. The Boss...Bobby...Lashley.

THE CROWD GOES WILD!!!

BOBBY LASHLEY
Now, now, now...Calm down, everybody. This is officially, my last match. After tonight...Yeah. After tonight I'm retiring from this business. And I thought the best match I could have would be here in Modern Wrestling Association, the successor to EWE, a place that skyrocket both my career, and yours Ted. We are both former World Wrestling Champions from EWE. Remember that? You were the one who beat me for it...But that was a long time ago. Now...I know this isn't the main event or anything, but I don't think I could ask for anything better than a match between a puroresu legend and a former EWE World Champion.

Lashley goes for a handshake with Jushin Liger.

TBC - JUSHIN
Back to top Go down
https://modern-w-association.forumeiros.com

PostSubject: Re: Jushin Liger is here in MWA   Jushin Liger is here in MWA EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 5:08 pm

Jushin Liger stares at both Dibiase and Lashley before shaking Lashley's hand. Jushin Liger raises the mic to his mouth and speaks

JUSHIN LIGER
I accept. Lashley I am honored to fight you.

Jushin turns to Ted and stares him down...

TBC - TED
Back to top Go down
Hale
Epic Fail Guy
Hale

PostSubject: Re: Jushin Liger is here in MWA   Jushin Liger is here in MWA EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 5:22 pm

Ted stares right back as Liger, he turns to Bobby Lashley and raises his microphone.

TED DIBIASE
That's fine Lashley, I have no problem beating you again. It'll be just like the old days in EWE, cept' this time, you're not the general manager of anything and I don't have to hold back when putting a beating on you. I'm gonna enjoy pinning you in your last match and sending you home where you belong.

Lashley scowls at Ted, Ted smirks and turns to Jushin.

TED DIBIASE
And you. I believe we haven't met, my name is Ted DiBiase, former EWE Champion and Legends Champion, who are you? Don't answer that, I'm going to show you why I won those titles and why you, just like Bobby should go home, back to New Japan Pro Wrestling and stay the hell away from the big leagues.

Jushin raises his fists as Ted turns to the camera and leans on the ring ropes.

TED DIBIASE
If I'm going, Jushin's going to, one night only folks, that applies for all!

He walks back to the center of the ring and takes off his jacket and shirt, followed by the rest of his suit to reveal his classic ring attire.

TED DIBIASE
And since we're on the air we might as well make this an opener to end all openers, let's do this right now.

DiBiase tosses the mic out of the ring and stand ready to fight.

Back to top Go down
https://modern-w-association.forumeiros.com/profile?mode=editprof

PostSubject: Re: Jushin Liger is here in MWA   Jushin Liger is here in MWA EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 6:08 pm

OCC: DiBiase defeated Jericho for the EWE Championship, not Lashley.
Back to top Go down
Eddie Marques
Fuck Yeah Guy
Eddie Marques

PostSubject: Re: Jushin Liger is here in MWA   Jushin Liger is here in MWA EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 6:29 pm

Matt Hardy wrote:
OCC: DiBiase defeated Jericho for the EWE Championship, not Lashley.

Nope, he beat Lashley. Jericho beat DiBiase.
Back to top Go down
Nawakhtha
Epic Fail Guy
Nawakhtha

PostSubject: Re: Jushin Liger is here in MWA   Jushin Liger is here in MWA EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 6:55 pm

Hardy beat Angle, Jericho beat Hardy and DiBiase beat Jericho. Well, Hardy actually stole it
Back to top Go down
Eddie Marques
Fuck Yeah Guy
Eddie Marques

PostSubject: Re: Jushin Liger is here in MWA   Jushin Liger is here in MWA EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 9:18 pm

k you're right
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jushin Liger is here in MWA   Jushin Liger is here in MWA Empty

Back to top Go down

Jushin Liger is here in MWA
Page 1 of 1