That Steed Show
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Best of the Best Youtube Shows in History

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Demands and apologies.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hale
Epic Fail Guy
Hale

Demands and apologies. Empty
PostSubject: Demands and apologies.   Demands and apologies. EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 4:23 pm

There is quiet in the building, the fans are ready for the main event to begin, suddenly, the theme music of Single H takes everyone by surprise and loud boo's once again echo throughout the arena.

Jim Ross: Single H? What's he doing out here again?

JBL: Maybe to do some more dancing for your entertainment, J.R. C'mon we all know you loved seeing Big DICK Johnson here in the Pepsi Center!

Jim Ross blushes as Single H walks out onto the stage looking extremely sheepish. He holds his head in pain after the events of earlier which ended in him being kicked in the skull by CM Punk. The crowd continues booing as he heads down the ramp and gets into the ring, he asks for a microphone and is handed one. Single H stands in the ring, looking around at the many fans in attendance. His music dies down and he begins to speak.

SINGLE H
I'm gonna cut to the chase here... Chris Jericho come on down here would ya?

Single H looks down the ramp to the entrance stage. There is silence for a while, just when it looks like Jericho is not coming out, the famous countdown begins and the fans cheer loudly.

Jericho comes out of the curtain, holding the EWE Tag Team Championships in either hand. He smiles at Single H and begins to make his way down the ramp. Single H claps as he waits for Jericho to get down to the ring and enter it through the ropes, Jericho is handed a microphone. The music fades out and Chris looks like he is about to say something but Single H cuts him off.

SINGLE H
Woah woah woah. Before you say anything, I just want to make it clear. I'm not here to try to steal those belts, I'm not here to try and make a fool out of you, for once I'm going to be serious and try to work out an agreement between you and I. You see after what happened earlier, I sat in the locker room and I watched your match, I thought to myself, this thing between you and I, it can't go on. Me and you, we're not all that different, in fact you are a lot more like me than you'd like to be, do you remember WCW Chris? You were the guy that did whatever they wanted, nobody ever knew what they were going to get with you, just like me Chris. Why can't you see that?

The boos die down as the fans become interested in what Single H has to say.

SINGLE H
Now I don't want a relationship that could be so great going to waste between you and me, we could be the best in the world, I could learn a lot from you Chris, you're a veteran... So no, I'm not going to try and prise those belts from you any longer, I can never get the 1-up on you, I've learned that. I have to commend you on getting me arrested, that was a pretty good idea, Jackass.

Single H chuckles to himself.

SINGLE H
Look, all I'm asking is for you and I to bury the hatchet and in my eyes the only way that's ever going to happen is if you come clean and hand me the EWE Tag-Team Championships right here, right now. Be the bigger man Chris, I'll be willing to forgive you if you just do what's right and give me what rightfully belongs to me.

Chris looks down at the two belts as Single H holds out his hands, an excited look across his face. Chris holds the belt up to the audience, trying to get a decision from them. Chris lowers the belts and drops one on the ground so he can talk into the mic...

Back to top Go down
https://modern-w-association.forumeiros.com/profile?mode=editprof
Eddie Marques
Fuck Yeah Guy
Eddie Marques

PostSubject: Re: Demands and apologies.   Demands and apologies. EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 4:53 pm

CHRIS JERICHO
Well...Single H-ah. For starters, you haven't proved yourself good enough to be an EWE Tag Team Champion, now have you? So nope, I'm not gonna hand over either of these.

Single H almost speaks but Y2J cuts him, the fuck, off.

CHRIS JERICHO
UNLESS. Single H now seems ready to listen. You beat me and someone for it. Someone who can...get his boot...polish it real nice...twist it sideways and stick it, straight up! YOUR CANDY ASS!

The crowd goes wild!!!

CHRIS JERICHO
I'm just kidding, Dwayne's old news! The crowd boos. SHUT UP, YOU HYPOCRITES! The crowd now laughs. Let's just say he thinks he's a bit of the whole show...Even though he's going to be teaming up with the Highlight...of the Night!...Chris Jericho--And he's gonna be outshined no less. But that is beside the point. You're going to have to get a partner, Single H. You're gonna have to get a really good partner if you think you can beat Chris Jericho, and Rob. Van. Dam! The crowd cheers loudly! No, no, don't bother yourself thinking of a comeback. Why don't you immediately forfeit this match?...I talked to Coach earlier, and I'll tell you this...NOT ONLY it's gonna be a Tag Team Match for the EWE Tag Team Champions, yes I convinced them to keep the name, but it's going to be the painful, the excruciating, the amazing, the fagbag demolishing...Ladder! Of Hell! Match-ah!

The crowd goes absolutely insane!!!

CHRIS JERICHO
And you especially are in such trouble, young man!...Especially due to you! Being the biggest fagbag in MWA History, and then some more!

Single H starts throwing a bit of a tantrum! Jericho gets cut off before he gets the chance to even speak.

The crowd boos as Rob Conway walks out, wearing his usual attire, followed by Riggins and White Goodman. Riggins is wearing his usual jeans and GloboGym jersey and White Goodman his tanktop. The former is drinking a beer and the latter and Conway both are holding microphones...

ROB CONWAY
Hold on...Hold on one second. H, H...You know... If there's someone back here who deserves a shot at those titles, it's me. Rob Conway, and you, Single, H. We can create greatness together, we can go into that match and do things our way week in and week out...Doing things the Con-Way, with the Con-Man, Rob Conway. You and I, ho-ho...We have a future, man, let's embrace it.

Single H seems understanding of Conway's speech, even though Jericho looks like he doesn't know whether to laugh his ass off or just call security.

WHITE GOODMAN
Oh it's true! Rob Conway has been trained and put back to shape by none other than GloboGym. What else? GloboGym and Single H together? We'll be unstoppable. How about you just call 555-GloboGym right now, RIGHT NOW, IN THAT RING. PULL OFF YOUR CELLPHONE AND CALL US. He lets out a fake laugh. You saw earlier in your match, Rob can get the job done, and we, at GloboGym, we all know YOU can get the job done. Just join up for a 7-days free trial! What do you say?

Jericho is facepalming.

TBC - SINGLE H
Back to top Go down
https://modern-w-association.forumeiros.com
Hale
Epic Fail Guy
Hale

PostSubject: Re: Demands and apologies.   Demands and apologies. EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 5:34 pm

Single H looks at the Globo-Gym Corporation standing on the stage, making their way up to the ring, they each get it one by one, then back to Chris Jericho and the EWE Tag Titles. He looks at White Goodman and smiles to himself before raising his microphone.

SINGLE H
Well y'know, I might just have to take you up on that offer, Globo-Gym and Single H, it was meant to be. Yeah that's right ladies and gentlemen, you are looking at the newest member of The Globo-Gym Corporation right here!

Loud boos echo throughout the arena. The Globo-Gym Corporation clap loudly and point as Single H like he's some kind of wrestling legend. H then turns back to Jericho.

SINGLE H
And as for you, you can take my offer of friendship and stick up your ass, because I accept your challenge for a Ladder Of Hell Match, with the EWE Tag-Team Championships on the line, after the 'Victorious' PPV on September 18th, those belts will be rightful property of the facility that's going to change this company for the better, GLOBO-GYM BABY.

White Goodman raises Single H's hand up in the air and the Corporation exit the ring, leaving Chris Jericho standing, nodding his head on confirmation of the Ladder Of Hell match at 'Victorious'.

The Corporation walk up the ramp, Rob Conway picks Single H up above his shoulders and Single H raises his arms arrogantly.

Jim Ross: Oh my god! S-Single H is part of the Globo-Gym Corporation!?

JBL: That's sure what it looks like, J.R. I think those Tag Team Titles could finally be coming to the hands of Single H in due time!
Back to top Go down
https://modern-w-association.forumeiros.com/profile?mode=editprof
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Demands and apologies.   Demands and apologies. Empty

Back to top Go down

Demands and apologies.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
That Steed Show :: MWA :: RP scenes-
Jump to: