That Steed Show
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Best of the Best Youtube Shows in History

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Can you find the Easter egg?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nawakhtha
Epic Fail Guy
Nawakhtha

Can you find the Easter egg? Empty
PostSubject: Can you find the Easter egg?   Can you find the Easter egg? EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 11:43 pm

The scene starts out showing CM Punk walking down the hall, looking somewhat angry, while wearing his trademark t-shit and track pants. The cameraman is trying to catch up, causing the camera to shake a lot. Punk turns to his right and starts knocking on the door rather hard. The door has a golden plate on it, that says "Matt Striker". He keeps knocking, but no one answers. Punk then tries to open the door, but it's locked. He starts to shake the handle in a furious manner.

JONATHAN COACHMAN
He's not here.

The camera zooms out a bit and turns a little to the left, revealing Jonathan Coachman unlocking the door opposite of Striker's. He swings the door open.

JONATHAN COACHMAN
But since you're here, we need to have a talk.

The Coach enters his office, followed by Punk and the cameraman. Coachman sits on his chair behind his desk, but Punk just stands in front of the desk.

JONATHAN COACHMAN
You can go now.

The scene is cut off.

I'm continuing this RP in a reply, I just don't want it to be on-screen. So yea... On-screen is above, off-screen will be below soon, or probably already there... GO READ IT... OR WAIT IF YOU'RE HERE EARLY
Back to top Go down
Nawakhtha
Epic Fail Guy
Nawakhtha

PostSubject: Re: Can you find the Easter egg?   Can you find the Easter egg? EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 12:13 am

The cameraman leave Jonathan Coachman's office.

JONATHAN COACHMAN
I thought I made it clear: I'm your boss, you come to me. I told you never t--

Punk madly interrupts.

CM PUNK
Why the fuck! Am I in a match with Hawkins!?

Coach tries to reply, but Punk continues with a lower volume of voice.

CM PUNK
I want a match versus the champion, not the contender. Hawkins is no competition for me.

The Coach answers calmly.

JONATHAN COACHMAN
Hawkins is ranked higher than you. You're not getting in the ring with Raven until Hawkins does.

Punk sighs.

CM PUNK
I'm not asking for a title match.

Coach can hear the disrespect in Punk's voice. The Coach stands up.

JONATHAN COACHMAN
And I'm not asking for an argument.

Stan walks into the room with a tray on his hand. A glass of black liquid and ice is on the tray.

STAN: Your Pepsi, sir.

Punk, with a frown on his face, grabs the Pepsi before the backstage official hands it to Coachman. Punk finishes the glass with one gulp and throws the glass away, obviously breaking it. Punk then proceeds to leave the room.
Back to top Go down
Eddie Marques
Fuck Yeah Guy
Eddie Marques

PostSubject: Re: Can you find the Easter egg?   Can you find the Easter egg? EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 12:49 am

OOC: Why are you italizing speech? It looks awful
Back to top Go down
https://modern-w-association.forumeiros.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can you find the Easter egg?   Can you find the Easter egg? Empty

Back to top Go down

Can you find the Easter egg?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
That Steed Show :: MWA :: RP scenes-
Jump to: