That Steed Show
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Best of the Best Youtube Shows in History

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Kliq is back...and we like short shorts.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Eddie Marques
Fuck Yeah Guy
Eddie Marques

The Kliq is back...and we like short shorts. Empty
PostSubject: The Kliq is back...and we like short shorts.   The Kliq is back...and we like short shorts. EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 7:16 pm

SCENE ONE
ON-SCREEN
AMERICAN AIRLINES CENTER

The scene fades in to Matt Striker's office. Someone opens the door without even knocking...

MATT STRIKER
What the--Oh it's you...What do you want?

Jericho quickly walks over, pulls back the chair and sits on it.

CHRIS JERICHO
I'm sure you watched the DVD and stuff... Matt Striker, who goes back to signing stuff, signals him to proceed... Well my idea would be to give mine, Christian and Matt's locker room away, that'll save you some money in the arenas...All we want is the premium locker room in each arena. I've been there and I've seen it all, all arenas' are alike, Striker...Pool table, jacuzzi, private gym, private bathroom, it's amazing!...And it's gonna save you some money, renting the premium locker room instead of three high quality ones...You know...

Striker cuts him off.

MATT STRIKER
Stop telling me stuff I already know...If you win the titles Sunday, you have it. If not, I'm gonna do that for GloboGym...Who for that matter already asked the same thing you're asking right now...

Jericho clenches his fist and whispers...

CHRIS JERICHO
...White... He turns back to Striker...Uh I'll get going, looking good Matt, almost as good as me.

Jericho gets up and buttons up an accidentally unbuttoned sleeve on his velvet blazer. The scene fades out as Jericho leaves the locker room. He closes the door.

SCENE TWO
OFF-SCREEN
AMERICAN AIRLINES CENTER

Jericho walks down the hall, apparently heading to his office, when he is interrupted by Maria Kanellis...

MARIA
Hey Chris, can I get an interview with you?

Jericho seems confused.

CHRIS JERICHO
Wasn't Lauriassclown the interviewer?

She gives her typical dumbass smile...

MARIA
He was downgraded to interviewing backstage workers.

Jericho seems understanding...

CHRIS JERICHO
Well of course we can go out sometime, actually I'll pick you up after the show if I'm not out partying with Christian and Matt.

Maria seems confused as Jericho just walks away.

SCENE THREE
ON-SCREEN
AMERICAN AIRLINES CENTER

Chris Jericho opens his locker room door to see Matt Hardy and Christian in a heated argument, and the Legends championship title belt on top of a box...but curiously enough, there's another Legends championship title belt on Matt's waist...

CHRISTIAN
No! You had no right to take my title belt!

MATT HARDY
It's the Legends Championship, everybody can have a go at it!

Christian holds back from strangling Matt...

CHRISTIAN
You're supposed to be my friend! Why did you do it!?

Jericho steps in between them.

MATT HARDY
Because fuck you!

Jericho interrupts the shit out of everything.

CHRIS JERICHO
WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?!...Why the hell are there two Legends Championships here!? And why the hell are you here?

Christian explains.

CHRISTIAN
This dumbfuck took my title so I ordered in a replica. Obviously because I'm the rightful champion.

Jericho signals him to wait and walks over to the box...

CHRIS JERICHO
That's a pretty good replica...

Both Matt Hardy and Christian stand behind Y2J...

CHRISTIAN
That's not the replica. He has the replica...

Jericho looks absolutely confused now...

CHRIS JERICHO
What the f--WHY?

Hardy almost seems offended.

MATT HARDY
Because fuck you!...Actually it's because it's newer and shinier.

Jericho grabs the replica from Matt's waist and tosses it out the window, both Christian and Matt Hardy run to the window...

CHRISTIAN & HARDY
NO, NO, NO, NO, NO!!! SHIT!

Déja-Vú much?

MATT HARDY
What is it with you and throwing stuff off the window? And where the hell is John!?

Jericho sighs.

CHRIS JERICHO
John hasn't been signed...yet...and I don't know if or when he'll ever be. Anywho, you guys are both in the Elimination Chamber and both of you have as much chance to win as the other, so stop complaining and hug. HUG!

Matt and Christian reluctantly go for a hug...then stop...then go again and now it works just fine.

CHRIS JERICHO
I have a replacement for John though...It's in the cupboard...

Christian goes over and opens the cupboard to see a John Morrison cutout. He picks it up and puts it in a corner, then tidily goes back and closes the cupboard.

TBC - MATT OR CHRISTIAN
Back to top Go down
https://modern-w-association.forumeiros.com

PostSubject: Re: The Kliq is back...and we like short shorts.   The Kliq is back...and we like short shorts. EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 9:35 pm

Matt Hardy rubs his chin, as if he was pondering a thought.

MATT HARDY
You know, even as a cut-out, his hair still flows gracefully in slow motion.

Both Chris Jericho and Christian look at the cut-out and nod in agreement. Hardy then shakes his head, trying to imitate Morrison's trademark sexy moment. His hair just furiously swings and drops.

MATT HARDY
DAMNIT!

Jericho and Christian facepalm. All of a sudden, Jericho starts laughing.

CHRIS JERICHO
Remember that one time when we left Johnny with ODB?

Christian also starts laughing, Matt does not however.

MATT HARDY
Speaking of ODB, Matt looks at Christian. you still have her number?

Christian and Jericho look completely revolted. Matt grabs his championship and looks away from the other two. He speaks in an embarrassed tone.

MATT HARDY
It's been a dry month.

Christian and Chris hold in their laughter. They look at each other and then nod with a grin. Each grabs one of Matt's legs and left hip over upside down. Matt drops his championship and a couple of stuff fall from his pocket.

CHRIS JERICHO
That's as close of a wild ride as you're going to get.

They drop him on the floor. Matt yells, exhibiting headache pain.

CHRISTIAN
Quick, get a referee!

Jericho just ignores him and walks past him. Matt gets to his feet.

MATT HARDY
I can't believe you would sink that low, I would never do something like that!

Christian mouths the words "What the Fuck!?".

CHRISTIAN
You already did!

Matt shakes his head in disappointment.

MATT HARDY
You sure know how to hold a long grudge.

Christian is completely dumbfounded.

CHRISTIAN
It's been two weeks.

Matt shrugs his shoulders.

MATT HARDY
Tomato, tomato.

Christian facepalms.

TBC - CHRISTIAN
Back to top Go down
Macias
Forever Alone Guy
Macias

PostSubject: Re: The Kliq is back...and we like short shorts.   The Kliq is back...and we like short shorts. EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 9:03 pm

Christian puts his hand down from his face with an annoyed expression. Christian looks down at the ground to see the Legends Championship still there. Christian scurries over picks of the championship and puts it around his waist. He steps in front of Matt and does his signature taunt were he slaps his chest. Christian then slowly turns with a smile on his face and a little pep in his step, to Chris Jericho.

Christian
So does this mean I'm the Champion now?

Chris Jericho, without saying a word, just shakes his head and walks over to Christian. He rips the belt off of Christian's waist and puts it around Matt's waist and raises his hand while pointing at him, with his eyes still locked on Christian mockingly as if he's telepathically saying look at this, bitch.

Christian
Screw you too! You're supposed to be my friend as well, but then you do this to me. What ever happened to Canadian patriotism?! I was the first ever TIT Champion! I will not stand for this!

Christian storms out of the locker room, then he quickly returns with his head down and slowly walks over to Matt and Chris.

Christian
I'm sorry, I didn't mean that. I can get a little sensitive some times. Matt...

Christian puts his hand on Matt's shoulder looking into his eyes.

Christian
You can have the title you deserve it. I just want you to know, that I love you like a brother, I'm going to abandon my plans to kill you in the Elimination Chamber, I know you'll make a good champion. I will back off and let you bask in the sunlight...even though it should be me that's doing the basking...But never the less! You being champion doesn't bother me anymore.

Matt looks at Christian, then down at his belt, then back up at Christian.

Matt
If it doesn't bother you anymore, then why won't you let go of my belt?

All three of them look down to see Christian's hand tightly clenched around the rim of the belt. Christian looks back up at Matt.

Christian
No can do compadre.

Matt and Chris Jericho grab Christians arm and pry it off of the belt after a few moments of struggle. Christian pulls his hand back up to his body and clenches it at his chest. Christian begins to walk away as he tries to reach out and grab the belt again but is too far away. Christian looks at the belt as he walks out backwards. He talks to the belt while sobbing

Christian
I'll wait for you.

Christian turns around and leaves the locker room. He pops his head back in and with one hand he points at the belt and with the other he puts his thumb to his ear and his index finger to his mouth making an imaginary phone.

Christian
Call me.

Christian said while whispering to the belt as he leaves. Once out of the locker room Christian puts his back against the wall immediately next to the door he just came out of, as he slides down to the ground. Christian reaches into his pocket and pulls out a picture of the belt around his waist during the few seconds he held the title. Christian touches the picture with his fingers as they slide down the picture and eventually off of it and onto the ground. Christian puts the picture back into his pocket while he continues to sob.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Kliq is back...and we like short shorts.   The Kliq is back...and we like short shorts. EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 10:02 pm

Matt takes a look outside the door and sees Christian sobbing. He goes back inside and walks to Jericho.

MATT HARDY
Man, I can't believe you'd do that to him, you're supposed to be his friend!

Chris Jericho is completely shocked at this point, which is surprising; considering all the abstract moments he's had with The Gang before.

CHRIS JERICHO
ME!? You're the one that stole his precious love away.

Hardy looks completely offended at being blamed, as always, acting oh so ever innocent.

MATT HARDY
What I had with Denise, was just a one time thing.

Jericho's eyes open widely. He looks at the door, expecting Christian to come in, but he doesn't. Jericho sights in relief and looks back at Matt, who's about to finish off on what he was saying.

MATT HARDY
Besides, you're the one that through the replica out the window.

Jericho facepalms and shakes his head. He then looks back up at Matt.

CHRIS JERICHO
I rue the day I decided to throw your brain out of the window.

Hardy walks to the nearest bench and sits down, tilting his head upwards a bit to look at Chris.

MATT HARDY
Brains are overrated, I've been functioning well without it ever since.

Chris chuckles and sits next to his Gang member.

CHRIS JERICHO
You know, we haven't had the chance to celebrate you winning that thing.

Chris taps on Hardy's championship. The latter just nods. Matt suddenly explodes with joy, as if he just found out the cure for fatness.

MATT HARDY
I just remembered why I love these things... SEX!

Jericho slides away from Matt.

CHRIS JERICHO
Look, Matt, I enjoy being champion as much as a next guy, but having a sexual relationship with your championship is just wrong.

MATT HARDY
Not that, I mean that the other gender loves the company of a champion... So does that same gender, but that's a wh-- DAMNIT! This bench is very uncomfortable.

Jericho has a concerned look on his face.

CHRIS JERICHO
Do you by any chance have ADHD?

Matt nods.

MATT HARDY
Yeah, I have Anal Devourer on High Definition. What does that have to do with anything? You're being completely random, you should go to the doctor; you might have one of those things, I think it's called ATC or something like that.

Jericho doesn't even bother to facepalm at this point, he just dips his head down and starts shaking it.

MATT HARDY
I miss our old comfy sofa.

Hardy frowns.

TBC: Chris
Back to top Go down
Eddie Marques
Fuck Yeah Guy
Eddie Marques

PostSubject: Re: The Kliq is back...and we like short shorts.   The Kliq is back...and we like short shorts. EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 10:16 pm

Jericho then sighs...

CHRIS JERICHO
Don't worry, I brought it back...CHRISTIAN!

Matt looks at Chris like he's Jesus Christ.

MATT HARDY
You brought back our sofa?!

Jericho smiles.

CHRIS JERICHO
I kind of brought back everything...Including out pool table. Christian enters the room again, head down... Chin up Christian, great news. Remember the glorious Gang locker room? It's back now...WITH a Jacuzzi...All I have to do is win the Tag Titles, and God knows that's gonna be easy as pie.

Christian seems to be looking on the bright side now.

CHRISTIAN
Well that's positive...Does that mean we're going partying tonight?

Jericho looks at Hardy, Hardy looks back, they both look at Christian

JERICHO & HARDY
Oh hell yeah!

The scene fades out as the camera films Christian, now grinning like a total dick.

THE END OR TBC - MATT/CHRISTIAN
Back to top Go down
https://modern-w-association.forumeiros.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Kliq is back...and we like short shorts.   The Kliq is back...and we like short shorts. Empty

Back to top Go down

The Kliq is back...and we like short shorts.
Page 1 of 1