That Steed Show
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Best of the Best Youtube Shows in History

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Official Introduction of the Zing of Kings

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Rob Conway
Forever Alone Guy
Rob Conway

The Official Introduction of the Zing of Kings Empty
PostSubject: The Official Introduction of the Zing of Kings   The Official Introduction of the Zing of Kings EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 8:47 pm

The ring has a purple velvet mat, two Adonis statues next to each corner, a small round table is in the middle of the ring, with a white table cloth, and a bottle of Moet French champagne surrounded by five glasses.

JBL: Seems like Chavo won't be getting any.

We can hear him laugh...

The crowd boos as Riggins, "Zeus" Jack Jones and Rob Conway all walk out wearing black suits, followed by White Goodman who's wearing his own white suit and his shiny shoes.

Justin Roberts: Ladies and Gentlemen please welcome...White Goodman, Riggins, Rob Conway and Zeus, Jack Jones!...GLOBOGYM...CORPORATION!!!

They all walk down to the ring and walk up the steel steps in line before they all enter the ring. The theme song fades out as Riggins picks up a microphone from Justin Roberts, and Conway holds the icy champagne bottle.

RIGGINS
Boys and girls feel welcomed to the official presentation of GloboGym's new member, one of the best wrestlers in the history of this business...Single H!

The crowd boos as the GloboGym Corporation applauds. Rob Conway seems wanting to say something. Riggins hands him the microphone and Conway hands him the champagne bottle. The Model of Excellence takes a step forward.

ROB CONWAY
Well, for starters...I think it's pretty obvious that GloboGym now has the two best current wrestlers in the world. Single H and Rob Conway? We are going to shine, mark my words, baby!... Next Sunday, Single H and Rob Conway are gonna win the EWE/MWA Tag Team Championship title belts, and nobody can stop us...Sure as hell not two washed up, post-peaked "wrestlers like Rob Van Dam and Chris Jericho. They all share a laugh. But the point is...We're not only gonna be champions...But we're going to dominate the whole industry. It's like a two-man personified domination!...WE...are a personified domination...And we'll show that to you tonight.

Conway takes off his sunglasses.

ROB CONWAY
Now without further ado, let me introduce to you the Controller, the Creator of Chaos, the Excellence of Revolution, the Washington D.C. Rattlesnake! The Most Acidifying Man in Sports Entertainment!...The King of Blings...SING--

White lowers Rob's arm and takes his microphone.

TBC - WHITE
Back to top Go down
White Goodman
Forever Alone Guy
White Goodman

PostSubject: Re: The Official Introduction of the Zing of Kings   The Official Introduction of the Zing of Kings EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 4:31 am

Rob turns to White and raises his eyebrow as White smiles and nods at him. The GloboGym founder places his hand on Conway's shoulder and raises the microphone.

WHITE GOODMAN
Sorry to cut you off there, Rob... I've got some things I need to say. Ladies and Gentlemen, let's give a big round of applause to The Conman, Rob Conway for that excellent introduction!

White raises Conway's arm as the crowd shower GloboGym Corp with boos. White shakes his head and raises the mic again.

WHITE GOODMAN
Typical. I knew the moment I stepped out here tonight that all you fat, insecure rednecks would boo me... I know why. It's because we're better than you, and we know it! Deep down, you all know it too! So keep booing and jeering the clearly superior beings standing before you... Because after tonight, you'll all be back in your miserable lives working in dead end jobs and we'll be at the top of the world! Now do me a favour and shut up! I've got some important business to discuss! Now for those of you who watched from home last week, you saw that 'Kerwin White' failed to earn victory in The Riggins Challenge! That means that he's now under a personal services contract to yours truly. Let's bring him out here, shall we?

'Kerwin' steps out to a nice pop from the crowd, he's also wearing a white suit that's extremely similar to Goodman's. As he struts down the ramp and enters the ring, White looks on with a furious expression on his face. 'Kerwin' enters the ring and walks right up to White.

KERWIN WHITE
One of us is going to have to change.

Goodman shoves Kerwin and Conway holds him back. White raises his mic and lets out a fake laugh.

WHITE GOODMAN
Oh haha! How funny! Well Mr. Comedian, you're under contract to me now... And you'll do what I say! So how about you do your first job for me and shine my shiny shoes!

Kerwin looks down at Goodman's shoes and shakes his head.

KERWIN WHITE
I don't think so.

Goodman lets out another fake laugh then nods at Kerwin. He motions down the entrance ramp and a group of men in suits start to walk to the ring. At the front is a tall, lanky ginger man with extremely pale skin. The suited men step into the already crowded ring and stand next to White.

WHITE GOODMAN
I do think so! You see 'Kerwin'... These are my lawyers! They've brought with them my carefully laid out contract, which clearly states... Uh... Mr. Lane, what does it state?

The ginger man steps forward and removes a clipboard from his jacket, flipping through various pages. He stops, then takes the microphone from White.

MR. LANE
The contract clearly states that one Kerwin White will partake in whatever activities my client demands. These guidelines must followed for a period of at least six months. If the contract is violated, my client may sue Kerwin White for whatever sum he deems acceptable.

Mr. Lane hands the mic back to Goodman, who is smiling like a trollface.

WHITE GOODMAN
That's right! Whatever amount I deem acceptable! That means I can take your money... Your home... All your possessions! Where is it that you live, Kerwin? Maybe I should have your place bulldozed so I can build a new GloboGym Facility! Now I'm not going to ask again... Shine my shiny shoes.

White motions for Riggins to step forward, who pulls a small white rag out of his pocket. Riggins throws the rag at Kerwin. White motions to Conway, who steps forward and knees Kerwin in the stomach, causing him to drop to his knees. Goodman puts his foot right in Kerwin's face.

WHITE GOODMAN
Get started now. I want to see my reflection in these shoes by the time I'm done!

The crowd boo wildly as Kerwin shines Goodman's shoes. Goodman laughs arrogantly then turns to Conway, Riggins and Zeus, smirking like a total fucking asshole.

WHITE GOODMAN
While Kerwin is busy... Let's pick up where Rob left off! Allow me to introduce you to the newest member of the GloboGym family... SINGLE H!

Everyone turns towards the entrance ramp and the crowd boo wildly.

TBC - Single H
Back to top Go down
Hale
Epic Fail Guy
Hale

PostSubject: Re: The Official Introduction of the Zing of Kings   The Official Introduction of the Zing of Kings EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:08 am

The crowd boo louder than ever before as Single H slowly walks out onto stage wearing a suit and shades, the same suit and shades featured on his latest t-shirt which happens to be raised on a flagpole on one of the turnbuckles in the ring. The rest of Globo-Gym cheer, clap and point at Single H as he makes his way down the ramp and into the ring. He climbs up onto the turnbuckle and raises his arms, arrogantly, getting more boos from the audience. He jumps down and high fives every other member of Globo-Gym... Except of course Kerwin White. White Goodman hands H a microphone.

SINGLE H
Everybody give it up for my new associates and friends, GLOBO-GYM CORPORATION! White Goodman! Riggins! Zeus Jack Jones! ...Kerwin...... And of course, my partner at Victorious, the man that's going to share the EWE Tag-Team championships with me and help me defend them for many many years to come, my main man, Rob Conway!!!

The crowd boo at hearing all the names of the stable they hate oh so much.

SINGLE H
And trust me, it is so nice to finally have a group of people that I can relate to. These people know what's up. It's been a hard road of wrong-doings and being treated badly by previous management in other companies, I've been called boring, I've had championships taken away from me, I've even been arrested... But here I stand, your future Tag-Team Champion, hell, with the help of these guys I'm a future MWA Champion... A future Legends Champion, a future Pure Wrestling Champion, let me tell you that my time has only just begun and with my help, The Globo-Gym Corporation will reach an all time high.

The Globo-Gym Corporation clap loudly, almost too over the top.

SINGLE H
And we're going to make our first step to dominance September 18th, The Victorious Pay-Per-View in Dallas Texas. Me and Rob Conway will be facing Chris Jericho and RVD in a ladder of Hell match for the EWE Tag Titles. Now if you've been watching this show for the past few weeks you'd know that Chris Jericho has been cruely keeping those titles away from me, titles that belong to me. I shouldn't have to put my career on the line in a ladder of hell match to get them back and neither should Rob... But being the courageous people that we are, it's no problem.

Rob Conway and Single H do a SUPER BROFIST before H continues with what he was saying.

SINGLE H
Now Chris Jericho... He fakes a confused look. Well I'm not sure if you noticed but earlier this evening, the famous GANG got back together. The Gang, a name that Jericho of all people would wear with such pride... Yet in Dallas he's teaming with RVD. Forget Christian or Matt Hardy, Rob Van Dam. I mean what's up with that, Chris? Don't you want The Gang to hold Tag Team gold for the first time? ... No I know what it is, it's simply because you're too egotistical to let either one of your friends hold the gold with you, you always have to be the center piece right? The leader of the pack, you're the boss! Maybe RVD should realise he's just being used, Globo-Gym would be a great place for him, right guys?

Single H turns to the rest of The Corporation and they all nod their heads and yell "YEAH!"

SINGLE H
Who am I kidding, it's not like they're going to win. At Victorious, the EWE Tag-Team Championships will not only fall into the hands of their rightful owner, but they will fall into the hands of Globo-Gym and that my friends is the way the cookie crumbles.

Single H laughs and celebrates with Riggins, Goodman, Jones and Conway in the middle of the ring. Conway pops open the Champagne bottle and sprays it everywhere. Goodman, Riggins, White and Jones lift Single H up onto their shoulders and do laps around the ring. The fans boo as Single H raises his arms in confidence, the rest of Globo-Gym celebrating beneath him.

TBC - JERICHO OR ANYONE
Back to top Go down
https://modern-w-association.forumeiros.com/profile?mode=editprof
Eddie Marques
Fuck Yeah Guy
Eddie Marques

PostSubject: Re: The Official Introduction of the Zing of Kings   The Official Introduction of the Zing of Kings EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 2:33 pm

CHRIS JERICHO
Not even.

The GloboGym Corporation steadily stops partying and drop Single H carefully on the mat, they all then look down the ramp at Chris Jericho who walks out, wearing a suit.

CHRIS JERICHO
Congratulations, Single H, you finally find yourself a group of virgins to ally with, I'm proud of you, boy! The crowd laughs. Seriously now...Are you seriously calling the Y2J Problem out? Because the Ayatollah, of Rock N' Rollah will not hesitat...olah to knock your teeth down your throat-ah!!

The crowd laughs and cheers again.

CHRIS JERICHO
I think you're forgetting the elephant in the room here...You see I WAS an EWE Tag Team Champion before, a shitload of times no less, and two of which I DID hold the gold with a Gang member. John Morrison, does that name ring a bell to you, bud?

THE CROWD POPS!

CHRIS JERICHO
That's right, remember the name? Kings, of Sexy. The crowd starts a loud "K. O. S.!" chant! ...A Tag Team formed by John Morrison and me...With me obviously outshining him in every way but that's beside the point.

The crowd boos.

CHRIS JERICHO
...Hypocrites!

The crowd laughs...

Jericho raises the mic but is interrupted.

TBC - ANYONE
Back to top Go down
https://modern-w-association.forumeiros.com
Hale
Epic Fail Guy
Hale

PostSubject: Re: The Official Introduction of the Zing of Kings   The Official Introduction of the Zing of Kings EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 3:12 pm

SINGLE H
Woah woah woah, hold on a second there Chris Jericho. Who the hell are you to come out here and interrupt this celebration, a celebration that everybody wants to see.

Single H points around the building at all the fans who are booing.

SINGLE H
I think everybody's had enough of you coming out here week in week out, getting yourself all fired up, adding "Olah" onto the end of everything you say-OLAH!

The Globo-Gym Corporation laugh loudly, Jericho smiles.

SINGLE H
You come out here trying to make a point, trying to tell me that you're not trying to be the face of this company and more importantly a faction you built from the ground up. You said yourself that nobody gave a crap about John Morrison back when you two tagged, I'd hardly call that equal rights.
And that's why I'm part of this corporation, these people aren't trying to be any better than I am. Unlike you, we are a unit. These people care about my health and well-being, they encourage me as an athelete.

Jericho laughs to himself, Single H scowls at him.

SINGLE H
Oh you want jokes? I've got one, here's a joke... You!

Globo-Gym laugh exaggeratedly as Jericho stands on the stage facepalming.

SINGLE H
In all seriousness Chris, when me and Rob beat the living hell out of you and RVD at Victorious, I'm sure Kelly Kelly will be waiting for you in the back to 'relieve you of your duties' just like befo--

Jericho cuts Single H off, looking slightly more angry.

TBC - JERICHO
Back to top Go down
Eddie Marques
Fuck Yeah Guy
Eddie Marques

PostSubject: Re: The Official Introduction of the Zing of Kings   The Official Introduction of the Zing of Kings EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 4:04 pm

CHRIS JERICHO
DON'T. Go there!...She was John's bitch, not my bitch, bitch!...I never had anything to do with her other than a threeway sex-tape with John, Kelly and your Uncle Elvis H, Single H!

The crowd laughs.

CHRIS JERICHO
...And I never...EVER-AH!...Said I was the face of the Kings of Sexy...EVERYBODY knows Alicia and John's baby...erm...Alicia and Batista's baby is the true face of the Kings of Sexy... Jericho whispers as the crowd laughs. It's John's...everybody knows it... His tone of voice goes back to normal. Now Single H, you might think going into a Ladder of Hell match is gonna be a piece of cake then trust me, it won't. I'm one of the only four men to ever partake in a Ladder of Hell match, and lemme tell you, I'm scarred for life. Does that mean I won't go in there again to kick your skinny ass? No!...I will break. Your. Back.

White Goodman tries to interrupt but Y2J cuts him off.

CHRIS JERICHO
No, no, no, no, no, no, NO!...White, shut up, sit down, and shine your own damn shiny shoes!

The crowd laughs and cheers.

CHRIS JERICHO
Trust me though, over all the faith you have on your boys over there...They're nothing! Compared to my bronies in the back...Me, Christian and Matt...We can kick all your asses around the arena and back to the ring, through the announcers' tables and the catering tables, hell, we'll put you through Matt Striker's shiny ass desk!...Without even breaking a sweat.

TBC - SINGLE H WHO INTERRUPTS
Back to top Go down
https://modern-w-association.forumeiros.com
Hale
Epic Fail Guy
Hale

PostSubject: Re: The Official Introduction of the Zing of Kings   The Official Introduction of the Zing of Kings EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 5:18 pm

SINGLE H
Oh so you want to start talking about putting people through tables huh? Well I have my own story when it comes to that, now let's see here... Oh yes, I put YOU through the announce table a couple of weeks back to seal my place in the main event of MWA Execution. I challenged for the MWA championship, have you ever challenged for the MWA championship? No, you haven't.

Single H laughs and high fives White Goodman.

SINGLE H
So don't go saying you could put me through a table, coulda woulda shoulda but you didn't, I've heard it all before Chris.
And as for The Gang being back... Well, do you honestly expect me or anyone else to believe this friendship, brothers crap!? You walk around like some kind of mid-life crisis party goers making out to the world that you're a bunch 'a' care free, fun loving guys that just love to have a good time? That's what you do right? Well maybe it would've worked back in 1999 when you were all the right age for that image but unfortunately it's 2011 and you're all way past your sell by dates. You're scripted bullshit makes me sick to my stomach, you're not a faction, you're the people that provide the comedy up in this house. I just can't wait for when you all need reading glasses to see the telepromter in front of your egotistical asses.

Some of Globo-Gym chuckle at this remark but Jericho looks serious as shit.

SINGLE H
Now there's a good reason why Triple H and Shawn Michaels don't keep re-forming D-Generation X all the time, it's because they know when to stop with a gimmick that makes them seem like rebellious teens. There's a good reason why Shawn Michaels doesn't even wrestle anymore and that's because, in the nicest way possible, he's getting old. You three however don't care about any of that, you don't know when enough is enough and it's time to call it a day. Especially you, Chris Jericho.

Single H points up the ramp at Jericho.

SINGLE H
I said earlier that this can't go on between me and you, Single H and Chris Jericho just don't mix, neither does Globo-Gym and The Gang. What do you say we add a small stipulation to this ladder of hell match, Chris, after all, you seem pretty confident that you're going to win so you shouldn't mind too much. You say you're not trying to be the face of The Gang and you're not trying to hog the spotlight from young talent such as myself and Rob Conway? What say you stick to that. What say we make our match at Victorious.... Career threatening.

There is a large gasp throughout the entire arena. Jericho seems quite taken aback too. Globo-Gym crowd round Single H, shaking their heads and telling him not to go ahead with it.

SINGLE H
MWA Victorious, EWE Tag Team Championships, Ladder Of Hell. You and RVD win, I leave and never come back to bother you or The Gang ever again... But if Single H and Rob Conway win, Y2J Chris Jericho... Retires.... For good this time. September 18th, one of us will walk out with the Tag titles, one of us will walk out, go home and never come back to an MWA arena ever again. Me or you, Chris. All or nothing, what do you say?

TBC - Chris Jericho
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Official Introduction of the Zing of Kings   The Official Introduction of the Zing of Kings Empty

Back to top Go down

The Official Introduction of the Zing of Kings
Page 1 of 1