That Steed Show
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Best of the Best Youtube Shows in History

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Interview with Goldust

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Goldust
Forever Alone Guy
Goldust

Interview with Goldust Empty
PostSubject: Interview with Goldust   Interview with Goldust EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 2:38 am

*Maria is backstage with Goldust*

Maria: This Week Goldust, you will be in a four man battle royal for the Legends Championship can you give me your thoughts on the match?

Goldust: I need you to move your sexy little behind out of my spotlight please....

*Maria moves out of the camera view, Goldust slaps her ass as she moves away*

Goldust: Keep it Golden Baby....Now on a more serious note....This will be a big match for me and I think everyone knows my lust for Gold and this week I will prove my how much I crave it and how much I need it when I go out there and I win me my first championship my first scent of PHOOOOOOSH Gold....I will Qualify for the match at the Pay Per View Now Liger I heard your words in the back and I didn't hear any mention of The Prince of Perversion however you did mention Wade Barret, I can see why you didn't mention me

*Goldust rubs himself why he breathes in deep*

Goldust: PHOOOOOOOOOOSSSH It's because once you think of me, I burn in your brain like Dark Frightful Nightmare, and what happens in Nightmares Liger? You tremble in a deep pile of your own fear and sorrow and this week when I get my first taste of many Championship Belts to win and I become the Legends Champion at the Pay Per View I will make sure you, Barret, and anyone who dares to watch will NEVER Forget the name of PHOOOOOOOOOSH Goldust

*Looks in Maria's face and bites near her face, then walks away*
Back to top Go down

Interview with Goldust
Page 1 of 1