That Steed Show
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Best of the Best Youtube Shows in History

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

GloboGym is not wrestling (All great wrestlers start with a C)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nawakhtha
Epic Fail Guy
Nawakhtha

GloboGym is not wrestling (All great wrestlers start with a C) Empty
PostSubject: GloboGym is not wrestling (All great wrestlers start with a C)   GloboGym is not wrestling (All great wrestlers start with a C) EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 8:41 pm

The crowd cheers loudly as the Pure Wrestling Champion comes out of the backstage area and onto the stage. Punk is wearing his ring attire and his championship around his waist, without his usual t-shirt. Justin Roberts is in the ring, waiting to announce. Punk starts walking towards the ring after shortly taunting.

Justin Roberts: Ladies and gentlemen, the following is a 6-man tag team match. Introducing first from Chicago, Illinois, weighting in two hundred and twenty two pounds. He's the Pure Wrestling Champion, C...M... PUNK!!!

Punk places his right foot on the apron, grabs the ropes and places his other on the apron just as Roberts finishes announcing him. The crowd let's out a huge pop. Punk pauses and looks to the stance on his left, then his right, before entering the ring. Punk walks closer to Roberts and immediately extends his right hand, gesturing that he wants the mic. Roberts hands the mic to CM Punk and leaves the ring. Punk first starts pacing around, while twirling the mic in his hand, before stopping and lifting the mic to speak.

CM PUNK
Seems like CM Punk has been sent to the bottom of the food chain.

The crowd boos. Punk nods.

CM PUNK
Apparently, my words don't shake the foundation of this company anymore. I didn't get to have a talk with Striker, nor was I placed in a match of my choosing.

The crowd boos once again and starts a "CM Punk" chant.

CM PUNK
But I'm not shutting this mouth anytime soon.

The crowd let's out a large pop.

CM PUNK
There is more than one way to prove a point. If I can't prove that I'm the best by beating the best. Then I'll prove I'm the greatest by showing that there's no one else worthy of that title.

Punk pauses.

CM PUNK
Now, as Tony Chimel here mentioned, Punk looks at Roberts and then back at the crowd. I'm in a six-man tag team match against GloboGym. Two weeks ago, Single H left Jack Jones for me and Jericho to prey on. Last week, Hale decided to join Globo-Gym and they're best friends now. Well, I guess steroids cleanse bad blood.

The crowd laughs. Punk paces a bit before speaking again.

CM PUNK
When I first showed up in MWA, I gave Striker a list of names. Names like, Charlie Haas, Colt Cabana, Chris Masters.

The crowd cheers with every name Punk mentions.

CM PUNK
Instead, he decides to sign people who overdose on steroids. Two weeks from now, we might see The Big O and David Otunga maineventing this show.

The crowd laughs.

CM PUNK
Single H, Jack Jones and Rob Conway aren't wrestlers, the only thing they are is childish. And once again, it is up to CM Punk to keep this place from being on Comedy Central.

Some of the crowd laughs while the last cheers.

CM PUNK
I am speaking for the voiceless and wrestling for those who dedicated their lives to this business. People who have never given up hope on this sport even when their jobs were taken by football rejects, boxer wannabes and male supermodels.

The crowd cheers once more, and their voices rise when they realize that Punk is finished. Punk handing the mic to Roberts who was standing on the steel steps.

*Place match here*
Back to top Go down
Eddie Marques
Fuck Yeah Guy
Eddie Marques

PostSubject: Re: GloboGym is not wrestling (All great wrestlers start with a C)   GloboGym is not wrestling (All great wrestlers start with a C) EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 10:23 pm

OOC: it was Raven, not Single H
Back to top Go down
https://modern-w-association.forumeiros.com
Nawakhtha
Epic Fail Guy
Nawakhtha

PostSubject: Re: GloboGym is not wrestling (All great wrestlers start with a C)   GloboGym is not wrestling (All great wrestlers start with a C) EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 9:28 am

OOC: lolno, it was Single H. I wrote da match, I should know. You're confusing Single H with Hawkins. Here's a line from Blackie's Hawkins RP: "Remember when Raven left me high and dry in the ring to get beaten down by Jericho and Punk?"
Back to top Go down
Eddie Marques
Fuck Yeah Guy
Eddie Marques

PostSubject: Re: GloboGym is not wrestling (All great wrestlers start with a C)   GloboGym is not wrestling (All great wrestlers start with a C) EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 12:47 pm

OOC: I NO RITE?
Back to top Go down
https://modern-w-association.forumeiros.com
Nawakhtha
Epic Fail Guy
Nawakhtha

PostSubject: Re: GloboGym is not wrestling (All great wrestlers start with a C)   GloboGym is not wrestling (All great wrestlers start with a C) EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 1:58 pm

Chris Jericho wrote:
OOC: I NO RITE?

OCC: *Shakes head" You no right Sad Armageddon is near, the Mayans were right.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GloboGym is not wrestling (All great wrestlers start with a C)   GloboGym is not wrestling (All great wrestlers start with a C) Empty

Back to top Go down

GloboGym is not wrestling (All great wrestlers start with a C)
Page 1 of 1