That Steed Show
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Best of the Best Youtube Shows in History

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Alberto Del Rio está aquí en MWA!:Alberto Del Rio is here in MWA!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Joey
Forever Alone Guy
Joey

Alberto Del Rio está aquí en MWA!:Alberto Del Rio is here in MWA! Empty
PostSubject: Alberto Del Rio está aquí en MWA!:Alberto Del Rio is here in MWA!   Alberto Del Rio está aquí en MWA!:Alberto Del Rio is here in MWA! EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 8:44 pm

The camera cuts to ring announcer Justin Roberts.

Justin Roberts: Ladies & gentlemen, please welcome Alberto Del Rio's personal ring announcer, Ricardo Rodriguez!

Realeza hits the PA System quickly following an ocean of heat. The horn of Del Rio's black 2012 Aston Martin Virage sounds through out the arena as he pulls up beside the stage.

Ricardo Rodriguez: Señora putas y los hombres idiotas, bajar el culo de una vez para presenciar el mejor luchador de pura nunca poner un pie en MWA entrar. Él es rico y exitoso, a diferencia de que Dallas, Texas perdedores. Perras, puso sus manos juntas .. Es ALBERTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Del Rio opens the door and jumps out the car quickly. He spreads his arms out while grinning as if that's all he could do.

JBL: This man is a true luchador! I can see him going big in this company.

Josh Mathews: He's a jerk, that's for sure!

JBL: Oh shut up and go rub you self to sleep!

Del Rio, now a quarter way down the ramp spreads his arms out, quing his signature pyrotechnics. With the pyrotechnics still streaming down, Del Rio walks down the ramp, grinning and taunting the crowd. Alberto runs up the steps & enters the ring. Ricardo Rodriguez hands him the microphone & steps back to give Del Rio the in-ring spotlight.

THE MEXICAN ARISTOCRAT
ALBERTO DEL RIO

My name..my name is Alberto Del Rio! But you, of course, already that. I think anyway. We are in Dallas, where the most estúpido personas in America live. But then again, everyone in America are idiots. The crowd boos even louder than before. Del Rio smiles. All Americanos expect one. And that is the Chairman, Matt Striker. I, el mayor luchador de siempre en este negocio, am in a match tonight. What kind of match, you idiotas ask. There will be four briefcases above this very ring. Each has an opportunity. You see, I will get the World title opportunity because it is my destiny! Es mi destino ser MWA Campeón del Mundo!

Ricardo Rodriguez asks for the microphone.

Ricardo Rodriguez: El próximo campeón de MWA es ALBERTO DEL RIO! ALBERTO DEL RIO! ALBERTOOOOO DELLLLL RRRRRIOOOOO!

Del Rio smiles and taunts the crowd.

THE MEXICAN ARISTOCRAT
ALBERTO DEL RIO

Tonight, if you made predicciones, if you had any sense, you would have known, that I, Alberto Del Rio, would be..Victorious!

Realeza hits the PA System again as Del Rio leaves his arms open wide, taunting the crowd.
Back to top Go down

Alberto Del Rio está aquí en MWA!:Alberto Del Rio is here in MWA!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
That Steed Show :: MWA :: RP scenes-
Jump to: