That Steed Show
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Best of the Best Youtube Shows in History

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My EWE Legacy Carries On

Go down 
AuthorMessage

My EWE Legacy Carries On Empty
PostSubject: My EWE Legacy Carries On   My EWE Legacy Carries On EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 1:45 pm

The scene fades in showing a blue towel folded over someone's left arm covering most of the camera view. By the corners of the screen you can tell it's a locker room. The left arm suddenly flicks and the towel flies off screen, revealing Matt Hardy wearing a black t-shirt that says "Because Fuck You." in white. The camera only shows the top half of Hardy. When the Sensed of Mattitude begins to speak, he reveals vampire fangs.

MATT HARDY
Good evenin'!

The crowd laughs, while Hardy removes the vampire fangs and tosses them out of view. Before starting, Hardy chuckles a bit, tilting his head down, he then looks back at the camera and starts again.

MATT HARDY
Wow, I've only been here for a month and... Wow!

Matt sounds dumbfounded, more than he usually is. His tone describes an overflow of joy.

MATT HARDY
A month ago I signed with MWA to get my life back and on my first week I became the legend's champion! I wasn't even scheduled in a match, which goes to show: The ends do not justify the means. In these three weeks that I've been champion, I've never had the chance to discuss what it means for me to be the legend's champion.

Hardy pauses.

MATT HARDY
To most, being champion simply means the best. To me, it'd different. The legend's title was the first championship I earned at EWE, which lasted a few seconds Matt coughs and speaks in a deep unclear voice. much less than Christian was. He goes back to speaking normally. Back then, being the legend's champion symbolized me being on the path of becoming a legend. And it was, more or less, many people that held that title went on to do great things. Take Dolph Ziggler who was the longest reigning legend's champion, last time we've seen him here he... Well, he lost to Boby Lashley in a loser leaves match. Umm, that was a bad example.

Matt Hardy stops to ponder and then immediately snaps with an answer.

MATT HARDY
Oh, here's a good one, Randy Orton! The legacy he lead in EWE was phenomena. And sure enough, he carried it with him to MW... Wait, he lost to Rory McAllister in a loser leaves match. I guess this championship symbolizes the path to unemployment.

Hardy tilts his head down and shakes his head.

MATT HARDY
I'm going to miss JBL's commentary.

The crowd laughs. Hardy looks back up and continues.

MATT HARDY
Well, whatever it used to symbolize doesn't matter. To me all it means is what it says: legend. I was mislead to believe otherwise. "The legend's champion", champion of legends. And at this point, I am the only one that deserves to hold this. I know, a lot of people disagree, but I'm tired of having my legacy live in the shadows of Orton's and Hunter's. And I don't mean my MWA legacy, but the legacy I carried with me from EWE.

Most of the crowd starts an "EWE" chant, some counter with a "MWA" chant which is barely heard.

MATT HARDY
That's right, EWE, Extreme Wrestling Empire. Changing its name doesn't change what it is Striker.

Most of the crowd cheers, only a few boos that can barely be heard.

MATT HARDY
I was the first person to hold the World Wrestling Championship twice. I'm a multi-time Legend's champion and I've contributed in more ways than you know of for the success of EWE. Yes, EWE still lives on under the name of MWA.

Matt shrugs his shoulders.

MATT HARDY
It's some witness protection program shit.

The crowd laughs.

MATT HARDY
I've earned the title of a legend.

Matt pauses. You can see his arms moving, but you can't see what he's doing do to the camera's high angle. He suddenly brings his championship to the view and places it on his shoulder.

MATT HARDY
I've carried on the career of a legend. And no body else here has, certainly not anyone of my contenders.

Hardy pauses once more.

MATT HARDY
You see, the legend's title is defended on a twenty four hours base. I learned what that meant the hard way when I became the legend's champion for the first time. You have to be able to over power and out smart anyone at anytime during the day. And that's why it takes a true legend to be able to hold this title. That being said, I'm going to be happy with whatever happens tonight. I'm pretty sure that I'll walk out of that chamber the champion as I have before. But if some kind of glitch happens in the matrix, I won't worry much about it. Cause none of my opponents have what it takes to hold on to this championship for more than a day.

Matt Hardy smirks at the camera, turns around and walks out with his championship over his shoulder. As he's walking out, you can his lower body which wasn't able to be seen before. Hardy walks away, revealing that he's not wearing pants, only "My Little Pony" underpants.
Back to top Go down
Eddie Marques
Fuck Yeah Guy
Eddie Marques

My EWE Legacy Carries On Empty
PostSubject: Re: My EWE Legacy Carries On   My EWE Legacy Carries On EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 12:50 pm

Sensei*
Legends Champion*
Legends Champion*
phenomenal*
Legends title*
Legends Champion*
Legends Champion*
Bobby*
Legends Champion*
nobody*
Legends title*
basis*