That Steed Show
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Best of the Best Youtube Shows in History

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Broken Expecations...Broken Backs

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Eddie Marques
Fuck Yeah Guy
Eddie Marques

Broken Expecations...Broken Backs Empty
PostSubject: Broken Expecations...Broken Backs   Broken Expecations...Broken Backs EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 1:34 pm

The scene fades in to show Chris Jericho and Rob Van Dam in the latter's locker room, which he shares with some other guys such as Raven, Goldust, and who not. Jericho is holding up the punching back which the Whole Fuckin' Show is kicking the fuck out of.

CHRIS JERICHO
Whoa, hold on Rob...We need to have a little talk here.

Van Dam stops and wipes his forehead with the towel Jericho hands him.

CHRIS JERICHO
I know, we both know--everybody knows that you've been out of your game ever since Heyman showed up. Okay, I understand you beat Raven, but that guy's just on another crap downfall of his. Hmph, even Josh Mathews could beat him nowadays...

Josh Mathews: Hey, come on...

Van Dam just shrugs and walks away to sit down.

CHRIS JERICHO
If that's how it's gonna be, whatever. You don't want these Tag Titles nearly as much as I do but yeah, let's not, fucking, care. You know what Rob? Get the fuck out.

RVD looks up...

ROB VAN DAM
Chris, this is MY locke--

CHRIS JERICHO
GET THE FUCK OUT!

Rob Van Dam just stands up and leaves. Jericho turns to the camera...

CHRIS JERICHO
See what I have to deal with?...My partner couldn't care less about this match, and GloboGym can just rejoice on that, but for as long as they think they can, only. Because I'm going out there tonight...Even if I go alone, I'm going out there to beat the living shit out of those fagbags. I've dealt with Single H in the past, and Rob Conway? Please, wake me up when that assclown grows talent. But this is all beside the point. White, we both know this is between you and me, you practically begged Single H to say what you wanted to hear about me, to call me egocentric, like I ever cared what any of you think. But you're a smart player, you won't say the bullshit yourself because you don't want your little GloboGym corp.'s looks to be damaged...Well get your ass ready because after you see your two little pets getting their asses handed to them tonight, you won't even know what to do BUT respect me--It's funny how you all are so high on yourselves, and all your expectations are gonna be as broken as your backs after tonight, pals.

Jericho smirks and winks at the camera before leaving.
Back to top Go down
https://modern-w-association.forumeiros.com

Broken Expecations...Broken Backs
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
That Steed Show :: MWA :: RP scenes-
Jump to: