That Steed Show
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Best of the Best Youtube Shows in History

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Single H - Scene's 1 and 2.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hale
Epic Fail Guy
Hale

Single H - Scene's 1 and 2. Empty
PostSubject: Single H - Scene's 1 and 2.   Single H - Scene's 1 and 2. EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 1:35 pm

SCENE 1

We go to the backstage corridor to see Single H walking down, swinging his arms and preparing for the upcoming ladder of hell match. Suddenly, we hear 'Monster' by The Rollins Band play. Single H gets out his phone and answers it.

SINGLE H
Hello?.... Oh, hi dad.

He puts the phone to loudspeaker so the people watching can hear.

FATHER H
Son, I just wanted to wish you luck tonight, in your Ladder Of Hell match for the EWE Tag-Team Titles, we'll all be rooting for you.

SINGLE H
Well thankyou dad, but I don't need you to wish any type of luck on me. After all, I am the rightful EWE Tag Team Champion, I main evented Execution and faced off for the MWA Championship on multiple occasions. Don't worry, I got this. I'm kind of jealous of you though, dad...

FATHER H
Why's that?

SINGLE H
Well, because I'll never have a son as good as yours.

There is silence and then laughter.

FATHER H
We're waiting in Washington for you to bring that gold home, don't dissapoint, that's my boy.

The phone hangs up and Single H laughs to himself, he continues on his way and walks right up to what used to be The Gang's famous locker room. Single H places something on it but we don't see what, he then walks out of the frame, the camera stays on the door which now has a Globo-Gym sticker on it, the crowd boo.

SCENE 2

We see Single H sitting in his locker room. There is a knock on the door and in walks the entire Globo-Gym coroporation, they have enourmous grins on their faces. They all take a seat, White Goodman shuffles his chair next to H.

WHITE GOODMAN
H, my man, have we got something EPIC to tell you about!

Riggins clenches his fists and whispers the word 'Epic' right into Single H's ear.

SINGLE H
Ok... What is it?

WHITE GOODMAN
Well first of all, we got you a new outfit, WHITE, BRING IN THE SINGLET H!

SINGLE H
Single--?

Kerwin White runs in holding a newly tailored Singlet, it's purple and is displaying the words 'Singlet H'. The camera zooms into Single H's face which is a look of utter disgust and shock. He shakes his head and puts on a fake smile.

SINGLE H
Uh... Yeah, it's great guys, I appreciate it!

WELL GOOD, BECAUSE THAT'S NOT, THE FUCK, ALL! We've got so much stuff set up for your match, you're gonna love it, it only cost $150,000!!!

Single H smiles at him, a scared look in his eyes.

SINGLE H
Well, I might as well get changed into this... This Singlet, now. I'll see you guys out in the arena, especially you Rob, I hope you're ready. Ok, everyone out, that includes you, camera man!

The Globo-Gym corporation all leave the locker room, the camera shuts off and we go back to ringside...
Back to top Go down
https://modern-w-association.forumeiros.com/profile?mode=editprof

Single H - Scene's 1 and 2.
Page 1 of 1