That Steed Show
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Best of the Best Youtube Shows in History

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I wouldn't tap that with a 50 yard stick

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Macias
Forever Alone Guy
Macias

I wouldn't tap that with a 50 yard stick Empty
PostSubject: I wouldn't tap that with a 50 yard stick   I wouldn't tap that with a 50 yard stick EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 6:06 am

Christian walks out onto the stage as the crowd cheers. He struts over to one end of the stage and looks at the crowd smiling. He beats his chest and walks to the center of the stage and heads down the ramp. On the way Christian walks to the right side of the ramp, he begins to high five fans as some slap him on the back. He walks to the left to the ramp and does the same. Christian gets to the ring and slides in. Christian goes on top of the turnbuckle. He stands with his arms at his side while the crowd cheers for him. Christian beats his chest with his right arm then puts his hand above his brow as he looks at the crowd. Christian jumps down and does the same at the opposite end. Christian reaches over the ring ropes as a crew member hands him a microphone. He stands in the center of the ring as his music stops. The crowd continues to cheer Christian as he stands there smiling.

CHRISTIAN
Alright, alright, alright. I appreciate the love and support from you guys but it's time to get down to business. Due to time constraints last week, which was the week of my debut. I was not allowed to come out here in front of you guys to say hello. But if you will all bare with me...

Christian walks over to one of the turnbuckles and stands on it's first rope.

CHRISTIAN
It is great to be back! Not only to be back in the ring. But to be back in front of my peeps over here in England!

The crowd cheers as Christian steps down from the turnbuckle.

CHRISTIAN
When I returned last week I'd like to consider it a job well done. I was thrown into the Legends title tournament, and I survived until the next round, which is tonight! Though I survived, that's not good enough for me. That's not good enough for you, my peeps! You deserve more then to see me just skate by, I owe it to myself to do more then that. So tonight...

Christian pauses dramatically as the crowd stays silent.

CHRISTIAN
...Tonight...At MWA's first pay per view, Execution! I swear that not only will I go on to the next round. But I will see to it that I am the one who pins one of my opponents and sends their ass packing!

The crowd cheers as Christian chuckles.

CHRISTIAN
Not only will I be the one that makes the pin, but I will steal the show. I will put on such a great performance tonight for all of you, that you will forget about the main event, leaving you thinking, Raven who?

CHRISTIAN
The thing I love about fatal four ways, is the choice I have. The choice of who I am personally going to take out of this tournament. I could take out the lord of the dork-os himself, The Miz.

Christian stops as the crowd gives their reaction towards The Miz's name.

CHRISTIAN
Okay Miz, I get it, you're awesome. Really? Shut up I get it. I could go for The Miz but that would be too easy it would be like suplexing a toddler. I could go for the big man on campus himself Triple H.

The crowd cheers for Triple H as Christian waits to continue.

CHRISTIAN
I don't even have to worry about Triple H, he's just going to blow out his knee again as soon as he goes after somebody. But don't worry folks he has his billions of dollars and a wife so ugly I wouldn't tap that with a fifty yard stick. That just leaves the lord of the roids himself.

Christian looks into the camera.

CHRISTIAN
Yeah...I suggest you put down the needle wherever you are out back because I'm talking to you Masters.

Christian pauses as the crowd reacts to the final name.

CHRISTIAN
You may think you are a big man right now, well figuratively 'cause literally you're huge. You may think you're the next best thing, you may be some modern day Adonis that only Michelangelo could have sculpted himself. Michelangelo was a famous sculptor from the Renaissance era Italy known for creating the statue of David. In case you are wondering that was a little explanation because I know your brains are just like mashed rice.

Christian laughs as he leans on the ropes next to him.

CHRISTIAN
I'd call you down here and say this stuff to your face Masters, but I'm too afraid that you would have a heart attack on the way down because of the jacked roid monkey you are.

Christian heads towards the ropes to exit the ring.

CHRISTIAN
Well kids the moral of the story is, don't do drugs or you'll end up a freak like Chris Masters.

Christian climbs out of the ring and continues talking.

CHRISTIAN
Well that's it for me as of right now. Remember, like I said. I will be the one making the pin tonight. Now if you'll excuse me I need to use the bathroom, where I can actually see my penis due to not having shrinkage unlike Chris Masters.

Christian drops the mic as his music hits and the crowd cheers. He stands on the stage, turns around towards the ring. He beats his chest one more time then heads to the back.

FIN
Back to top Go down

I wouldn't tap that with a 50 yard stick
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
That Steed Show :: MWA :: RP scenes-
Jump to: