That Steed Show
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Best of the Best Youtube Shows in History

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Man Apart (2003)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Eddie Marques
Fuck Yeah Guy
Eddie Marques

A Man Apart (2003) Empty
PostSubject: A Man Apart (2003)   A Man Apart (2003) EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 3:20 am

A Man Apart (2003) A-man-apart-cd

Starring: Vin Diesel, Larenz Tate, Timothy Olyphant

"Sean Vetter and Demetrius Hicks are members of the DEA who are fighting an ongoing drug war on the California/Mexico border, they are most successful at it because of their edge of growing up on the street and being thugs converted to cops. The DEA busts one of the major players by the name of "Memo" Lucero and imprison him in the United States but then a major player named Diablo then takes over the business and now he is now the major player targeted by Vetter and his team. But when Vetter's wife is killed in a botched hit organized by Diablo, he seeks revenge against those responsible and in the process has to seek help from the imprisoned Lucero in order to catch Diablo. But in the process, Vetter and Hicks have to fight their way up the chain to get to Diablo but it's easier said than done when all Vetter can focus on is revenge..."

Whoever thinks Vin Diesel only acts as a tough-ass motherfucker in movies...are right. Get ready for another wild one if you watch this, because the characters in this movie easily remind you of the first Fast & Furious film, The Fast and the Furious, especially Vin Diesel, in one of the most intense roles he's ever taken on.

My approval rating: 82% - Highly Recommended

As to the "Most _____ Movie I Have Ever Watched" feature, this one is the:

:: MOST INTENSE MOVIE I HAVE EVER WATCHED ::

Download
Back to top Go down
https://modern-w-association.forumeiros.com
Scarface
Forever Alone Guy
Scarface

A Man Apart (2003) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Man Apart (2003)   A Man Apart (2003) EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 6:06 pm

Objection.

Are you sure this is the most intense movie you have ever watched? What about Inception? Inception was nerve wrecking.
Back to top Go down
Eddie Marques
Fuck Yeah Guy
Eddie Marques

A Man Apart (2003) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Man Apart (2003)   A Man Apart (2003) EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 6:08 pm

Shawn The Hobo wrote:
Objection.

Are you sure this is the most intense movie you have ever watched? What about Inception? Inception was nerve wrecking.

Inception wasn't intense at all. Do you even know the meaning of that word?
Back to top Go down
Scarface
Forever Alone Guy
Scarface

A Man Apart (2003) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Man Apart (2003)   A Man Apart (2003) EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 6:16 pm

Chris Jericho wrote:

Yes I do. How could you not find Inception intense? It was really intense when they were racing against time to finish the inception and get out of the dreams before the van hit the water.
Back to top Go down
Eddie Marques
Fuck Yeah Guy
Eddie Marques

A Man Apart (2003) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Man Apart (2003)   A Man Apart (2003) EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 6:22 pm

Shawn The Hobo wrote:
Chris Jericho wrote:

Yes I do. How could you not find Inception intense? It was really intense when they were racing against time to finish the inception and get out of the dreams before the van hit the water.

It was what you said, nerve-wrecking, gets you on the seat of the edge, nowhere near intense though, by intense I mean badass.
Back to top Go down
Scarface
Forever Alone Guy
Scarface

A Man Apart (2003) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Man Apart (2003)   A Man Apart (2003) EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 6:26 pm

Chris Jericho wrote:

It was what you said, nerve-wrecking, gets you on the seat of the edge, nowhere near intense though, by intense I mean badass.

Well then you should replace intense with badass, to avoid confusion.
Back to top Go down
Eddie Marques
Fuck Yeah Guy
Eddie Marques

A Man Apart (2003) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Man Apart (2003)   A Man Apart (2003) EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 6:40 pm

Shawn The Hobo wrote:
Chris Jericho wrote:

Well then you should replace intense with badass, to avoid confusion.

Nope, I just don't see Inception as intense.
Back to top Go down
Scarface
Forever Alone Guy
Scarface

A Man Apart (2003) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Man Apart (2003)   A Man Apart (2003) EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 6:42 pm

Chris Jericho wrote:

Nope, I just don't see Inception as intense.

no u.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Man Apart (2003) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Man Apart (2003)   A Man Apart (2003) Empty

Back to top Go down

A Man Apart (2003)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
That Steed Show :: Off Topic :: Kris's Movie Corner-
Jump to: