That Steed Show
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Best of the Best Youtube Shows in History

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Stepping Down

Go down 
+2
Hale
Eddie Marques
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Eddie Marques
Fuck Yeah Guy
Eddie Marques

Stepping Down Empty
PostSubject: Stepping Down   Stepping Down EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 3:40 pm

This was going pretty well until my Laptop committed suicide...And then Matt quit because "he can't RP" even though ALL his RPs are epic, other than when he plays Punk, although I always told him he's a great Matt Hardy and he is.

Anyway, when we began again, everybody was into it, Raven, B00Bz, even Macias. Nowadays, the only people who actually give a single fuck about the place is me, Blackie, who does his best to be here when possible, even though he's here for ages and doesn't do shit sometimes, I'm not gonna blame him because he's moved, and he's busier, and obviously V4Gz. I can't keep running the best e-fed ever with 3 members.

I'm not gonna run it without its heart either, Matt.

So unfortunately, I am stepping down. As much as I love all of you guys and I do, it's not worth it if B00Bz cares more about lame ass e-feds than us, Matt is an EMO little bitch, and Trips became a hypocrite. Not to mention Shawnie hasn't cared for like a year. I didn't want to lose touch with any of you, but we tried it as a General Forum and we weren't worth shit. Sad but true, all we work well as, is as an e-fed. And when we aren't an e-fed everybody's just so sad that we aren't, an e-fed, yet when we are, people just overtrust their luck and stop giving a crap. We could even be just a fucking chatbox, but it's not worth it because we wouldn't have a centerpiece, like we had for these two years, that was Wrestling and namely E-Fedding.

We are the best. I've been to dozens of e-feds, either visiting or else, and none was as organized, nor had such an ambience as you can find here, I'm not saying this because this place is a home to me, I'm saying it because it's true. E-Feds aren't made to feel like home, our surprisingly does. I've been writing 90% of the matches for the last few weeks with only the help of V4Gz and the slight help of Matt, who I'm not saying don't help, but I just don't want to bother them. It's not worth it to have people do what you can do, but whilst I'm doing it, I stop having a life. And I love my life, I FUCKING LOVE my life, it's great, I have amazing friends, family, everything. But this place IS an enormous part of my life. And that's why I'm not bringing it with me as I step down. Whoever thinks I'm being selfish can go choke on their own Johnsons.

Most of all for these last two months, I wanna thank Blackie, Macias and V4Gz. Blackie because he tried his best, even when he didn't want to, his love for the place MADE him give us his best, it MADE him have 3 characters even though he was barely planning on having 1. I want to thank Macias for trying to fit in the place, after we both realized we're like, I wouldn't say brothers, but cousins who visit each other very often (LUL)... He tried to fit in for once, he learned the difference between your and you're, which made me so fucking proud you have no motherfucking idea.

And I want to thank V4Gz, for being like, an ideal protege of mine, mixed with a better person than I am. I brought him up from crappy RPing to top notch and I'm proud of it.

We had storylines with so much potential going on right now, GloboGym vs The Gang, Matt Hardy vs Christian, Kane vs Edge (will never see the light of day in MWA), Goldust vs Wade Barrett, what was the exact problem with MWA? I wouldn't know, other than the handlers more than the members. Whoever cared, deep inside they KNOW they cared. Others just think they did but oh well, too fucking bad, they didn't. *cough*B00Bz, Trips*cough*...

MWA almost became more fun than EWE 2010, and I thought we'd go on for long, but I can't run this shit alone, and have a life at the same time.

I wuv you guys.
Back to top Go down
https://modern-w-association.forumeiros.com
Hale
Epic Fail Guy
Hale

Stepping Down Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stepping Down   Stepping Down EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 4:27 pm

...Shit.
Back to top Go down
https://modern-w-association.forumeiros.com/profile?mode=editprof
Hale
Epic Fail Guy
Hale

Stepping Down Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stepping Down   Stepping Down EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 4:32 pm

Personally, I think the site should still run, not as an e-fed, until you possibly want to bring it back.
I REALLY don't want to lose you guys as friends, seriously, for a long time now I've spent a long time talking with you and I don't want that to end.

FML, I'm gonna go kill myself :'(
Back to top Go down
Nawakhtha
Epic Fail Guy
Nawakhtha

Stepping Down Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stepping Down   Stepping Down EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 5:34 pm

That was a reaction I wasn't expecting. Having this place go down is the last thing I intended to have happen. I loved and cared for this place ever since I joined two years ago til the very last day. The reason I couldn't go on any longer is because I got tired of RPing weekly, I don't remember missing an RP since my Vance Archer days, I might be mistaken about that though. Nevertheless, that's how much I cared, I tried to get all my RPs done even if they weren't good, I did my best to avoid no showing. But what happened was I got tired. Maybe it's because I'm not good with creative writing. Or it could just be that after two years you just get tired... I can take being called an EMO and if someone wants to blame me for anything, I'll take that as well, because as you said, those who care know they care and I don't need anybody else telling me whether I loved this place or not. I don't feel that MWA was special other than from the start, cause after the first PPV I felt like a lot of people suddenly stopped caring, they only RPed because they were told to RP. I also realize how much effort Chris puts into all of this, I wouldn't have made it that long. I don't want what's between us to end, nor do I think it will end. We carried on being friends before, we will do it again.
Back to top Go down
Blackie
Forever Alone Guy
Blackie

Stepping Down Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stepping Down   Stepping Down EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 11:00 pm

As long as this site stays up, I'll still be around here. I hope you guys will be too.

I'd still love to find time to do things like watch RAW with Kris, play Minecraft with everyone and just talk in the cbox. I hope you guys stay in touch.
Back to top Go down
Johnny B00Bz
Forever Alone Guy
Johnny B00Bz

Stepping Down Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stepping Down   Stepping Down EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 12:01 am

I just want to apologize to everyone on this site that I let down, I was one of, if not the main reason that the site couldn't last.

It wasn't because of other feds, I love this place, I really do. Honestly, I got carried away with my girlfriend, and I still am. I'm over there from the second school ends, until I have to go to bed, and that's MY decision.

I should have found time to be on this site, and I really do feel like an ass. Kris, you have every right to be mad at me, along with everybody else.

I TRULY am sorry, to EVERYONE
Back to top Go down
Hale
Epic Fail Guy
Hale

Stepping Down Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stepping Down   Stepping Down EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 2:49 pm

I don't blame anyone, personally. And like Blackie, I will still be around no matter what.
Back to top Go down
Nawakhtha
Epic Fail Guy
Nawakhtha

Stepping Down Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stepping Down   Stepping Down EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 2:52 pm

Same
Back to top Go down
Hale
Epic Fail Guy
Hale

Stepping Down Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stepping Down   Stepping Down EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 4:25 pm

In fact, sorry to say this, but the only time I'm ever leaving you guys alone is if you kill me.
Back to top Go down
Joey
Forever Alone Guy
Joey

Stepping Down Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stepping Down   Stepping Down EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 5:57 pm

Well this is disappointing, especially since I just re-united with you guys. Well, I'll still be on the chat.
Back to top Go down
Nawakhtha
Epic Fail Guy
Nawakhtha

Stepping Down Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stepping Down   Stepping Down EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 6:30 pm

Alberto Del Rio wrote:
Well this is disappointing, especially since I just re-united with you guys. Well, I'll still be on the chat.

lolbadomenlol
Back to top Go down
Eddie Marques
Fuck Yeah Guy
Eddie Marques

Stepping Down Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stepping Down   Stepping Down EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 1:10 pm

Stepping Down Images%2B%25282%2529
Back to top Go down
https://modern-w-association.forumeiros.com
Hale
Epic Fail Guy
Hale

Stepping Down Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stepping Down   Stepping Down EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 7:37 pm

This thread will be revived in a month, when MWA once again closes down.

And yes "King of bets", consider that an official bet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Stepping Down Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stepping Down   Stepping Down Empty

Back to top Go down

Stepping Down
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
That Steed Show :: That Steed Show :: Announcements-
Jump to: