That Steed Show
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Best of the Best Youtube Shows in History

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The final road.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wade Barrett
Forever Alone Guy
Wade Barrett

The final road. Empty
PostSubject: The final road.   The final road. EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 6:38 pm

We come to a darkened room. Wade Barrett is sitting on a steel chair. Only he can be seen. He looks up at the camera and smirks.

WADE BARRETT
Good evening fans of MWA. My name is Wade Barrett and tonight I get a shot at the Legends Championship in singles action against Christian. The Legends Championship, a title I've been trying to gain since my arrival in this business. Why? Because The Legends Championship is for just that, legends. People like me, people... That like cheques. For now though, I'm not going to talk about Christian, my match tonight or the Legends Championship. I'm going to talk about my match at Victorious, the Elimination Chamber. A match where I did not win the title but did manage to complete one of my secondary goals, which was to injure Goldust... And of course, his family. Now I know you didn't see what happened backstage at Victorious due to technical difficulties... You're probably confused. Let me shed some light on the whole thing...

Wade snaps his fingers and the lights turn up to full. He is sitting in a locker room, not his own. A large HDTV stands, ready to play. The camera fades into the footage on the screen. It is of the backstage events of Victorious...

The camera fades out to a locker room, we see Wade Barrett sitting on a steel chair, applying wrist tape, getting ready for the upcoming match he is in, he doesn't appear to notice the camera watching him through the blinds. There is a knock at the door and the crowd pops as they see who it is. None other than 'The American Dream' Dusty Rhodes! Wade notices Dusty walking into the room and stands up, a smirk upon his face.

WADE BARRETT
Well if it isn't The American Dream. What are you here for, Dusty? Do you want to witness me beat your son into a pulp later tonight in the Elimination Chamber? Or do you have hope in your kid?

Wade laughs at the latter question. Dusty chuckles to himself and then goes all serious.

DUSTY RHODES
Well actually, Wade, that's not the case at all. Y'see I watched the show last week and I hearded ya'll disrespecting my family, disrespecting me!

WADE BARRETT
Let me guess, let me guess. You're here to teach me a lesson for not only the things I said last week, but the things I did. Well Dusty, let's get it out of the way, I've got a match to get ready for, a match in which your son will be locked into an unforgiving steel chamber with me and two other people that don't matter in the slightest. What matters, Dusty, is that I'm going to take your son, Goldust, out of the game for life.

Dusty looks like he's about to say something in return but Wade holds up his hand to stop him from talking.

WADE BARRETT
But the thing is, Dusty, I don't want to hear what you have to say. I take no interest in listening to a single thing you have ever said, not back when I watched you as a child, not now. But since you're here, my friend, maybe we can talk a little more about your family, the family you take such pride in, Mr. Rhodes. You've brought up some great children, just look as Goldust!

Wade laughs again and takes a seat, continuing to tape up his wrists.

WADE BARRETT
No, no, I understand, I wouldn't want to look at him either. Oh, how about your other son, Cody! Cody Rhodes. Man, if there's one thing that boy didn't inherit from you, it's your fat.

Dusty stands in the room, looking extremely angry at Wade. Wade looks up at him and chuckles.

DUSTY RHODES
That's enough Wade, man to man I have had just about enough of you insulting me and ma family, I've got a good mind to come down to that Elimination Chamber tonight and defend ma sonny boy in a fight. I'd just love to come outta retirment for one night only, come down to that ring and teach you a lesson you'll nevva forget!

Wade scratches his chin.

WADE BARRETT
You honestly think you could take me on in a fight, bear in mind, not just a fight, a fight in one of the most unforgiving structures in the history of wrestling. Dusty, is that what you think?

DUSTY RHODES
Hell yeah, I think I could---

Wade slaps Dusty round the face, the crowd boo loudly as Wade gets to his feet and looks at Dusty who has turned his back, holding his face. The camera pans to Dusty's face which has gone a shade of white in anger.

WADE BARRETT
What's the matter Dusty? Are you angry at me for calling you fat?

He pushes Dusty slightly, Dusty seems to be boiling inside.

WADE BARRETT
Your wife was a lesbian whore.

Dusty's eyes go wide.

WADE BARRETT
Your kids... Are faggots.

Dusty can't take it anymore, he turns around and hits Barrett right in the face, Barrett holds his jaw, looks back at Dusty with disgust, runs back at him and hits a big boot, the crowd boo viciously as Wade stands above Dusty, an angry look upon his face. Wade picks him back up and lifts him onto his shoulders, he walks over to a table of water bottles and other supplies and wastelands Dusty straight through the table.
Wade watches Dusty squirm around on the floor for a while before cutting off the end of his wrist tape and laughing as he leaves. As soon as Wade leaves the locker room, a bunch of medical officials pour into the room to tend to Dusty.

We hear the fans booing as the camera fades back in to present day. Barrett turns back round from watching the footage and laughs.

WADE BARRETT
And the best part is, because we went off air before I did that, Goldust hasn't seen it until now. Well, Goldust my friend. How does it feel? How does it feel to know I took out your father, huh? I put him through a table and then squashed you in the Elimination Chamber. I know what you must be feeling, the same feeling you've felt through your entire career, and a feeling I have never felt - Failure. Goldust, I'll see to you after this week. After this week when I am the Legends Champion I will quite happily put my title on the line against you as much as you like. You see, everyone including me knows that you don't stand a chance when standing face to face with a bare knuckle fighting champion such as myself. It's a win win situation for me. You get publucly humiliated and destroyed, I hold onto my title and don't have to defend it against real competiton.

Barrett laughs and stands up from his chair, he leaves the locker room and begins pacing down the hallway.

WADE BARRETT
But that's enough about the Rhodes family, I'll deal with them some more after my business tonight is over and done with. My business with a man known as Christian. Christian, a member of the famous Gang. A group of immature idiots, Christian is the smartest one of them all, yes, I said it. I'll tell you why, it's because Christian surrounds himself with people that are so much better than he is. This makes him look better and in the past, back when Jericho was in charge, gave him more opportunities. I commend the guy on that, I really do. If I was as bad as he is, I'd do the same.

He chuckles and turns a corner.

WADE BARRETT
But fortunately for me, I am not as bad as Christian and don't have to worry about such things. Christian has a mind to be worried though, oh yes he does. Tonight Christian faces me in the ring, we all know the 24/7 rule by now. It means that if I win, I become Legends Champion. This is my first ever singles match for the title and trust me, I will not let this opportunity slip through my fingers. I will be damned if Christian walks out of the arena tonight Legends Champion and I will be damned if Christian ever sees this old place again.

Barrett raps on the door of The Gang's locker room, laughs and continues on his way.
Back to top Go down

The final road.
Page 1 of 1