That Steed Show
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Best of the Best Youtube Shows in History

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Explanations.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hale
Epic Fail Guy
Hale

Explanations. Empty
PostSubject: Explanations.   Explanations. EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 4:37 pm

We see the famous door of The Gang's locker room. The camera man's hand is seen knocking on it, the door is soon answered by none other than Single H. The fans cheer as Single H smirks into the camera, one of the EWE-MWA Tag Team Championships over his shoulder. He beckons the camera man in and brings him over to Chris Jericho who is sitting watching the TV.

SINGLE H
Ahem...

Jericho springs out of his seat and quickly turns off what he was watching he looks at Single H and then at the camera man. He takes a deep breath out and stands up straight.

CHRIS JERICHO
Interview time?

SINGLE H
Interview time, let's go.

The camera follows Single H and Jericho all the way from their locker room to the main interview area. They spin around on the spot and land, facing the camera in front of the interview set up.

CHRIS JERICHO
Hello ladies and gentlemen, I'm Chris Jericho, this is Single H and this...

Maria walks up to the pair with a smile on her face. Single H smiles like a total pervert.

CHRIS JERICHO
Is Maria.

The two take a step back and begin making sexual hand gestures behind Maria's back.

MARIA
Thanks guys! Tonight the two of you put your titles on the line against Jushin Liger and Mr EWE, two people that won briefcases at Victorious to earn this opportunity. The two of you shocked the world by joining forces and sharing the belts, could you shed some light on that?

SINGLE H
Well of course, Maria. Me and Chris here won the EWE-MWA Tag Team championships last night because we thought way ahead, since the very beginning of MWA, this has been our plan, and it worked like a charm. You see, none of the stuff we said or did to each other actually meant anything in the past few months. It was all a plot, a plot to make people believe we were against each other. We made it so easy to get the titles we could literally pick them up and walk away. Globo-Gym, I'd have thought at least one of them would've caught on closer to the event but they didn't! As you saw, everything went to plan, and now The Gang is unstoppable, and tonight we own nearly every title in MWA!

Chris Jericho nods and pats Single H on the back, Maria brings the mic back to her lips.

MARIA
While we're on the subject of titles, how do you feel about your opponents in tonight's match?

SINGLE H
We're so confident it's unhealthy, Maria. You see there's one flaw with the team of Jushin Liger and Mr EWE, they don't see eye to eye. They both have completely separate views from one another and when you're in a match for the tag team titles that could be your downfall. Me and Chris are Gang brothers, we know we can go out there and get the job done no matter what. We didn't spend such a long time plotting the re-birth of the Gang and it's rise to the top for nothing. And some Japanese version of Psychosis or a fanatical EWE fan isn't going to ruin all that time we spent. I can assure you that after tonight we will still be your EWE-MWA Tag Team Champions.

MARIA
Well that's great to hear; you mentioned earlier that after tonight The Gang will own nearly every title in MWA, I'm guessing that means you have the same confidence about Christian winning?

TBC - JERICHO

Last edited by Single H on Tue Sep 27, 2011 7:32 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://modern-w-association.forumeiros.com/profile?mode=editprof
Eddie Marques
Fuck Yeah Guy
Eddie Marques

Explanations. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Explanations.   Explanations. EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 5:41 pm

CHRIS JERICHO
Well to be frank, there's only one thing I really need to say. H, did you really feel the need to tell Maria about our little situation with the tag titles yesterday? Now Striker's gonna find out we lost the titles against two junkies on the street and then cashed in our rematch on a cliff...The crowd laughs as Jericho facepalms. Single H, I am disapoint.

Again the crowd laughs. He turns to the camera

CHRIS JERICHO
But now onto matters that matter and put our necks on the line a little bit less. Maria, look at me.

She looks at him with a smile.

CHRIS JERICHO
I am the best. In the world. At what I do. Do you truly think I'd let Christian in my former Wrestling federation if he wasn't the...He starts looking and counting with his fingers...sixth best in the world at what he does?!...Pfft. That just goes to show how much he still has to prove. He's great, he's a two times, TWO TIMES, Legends Champion. And it does. Not. Matter that the Legends title is the most low-tier championship in history, no!...Nor does it matter that even Stevie Richards held that title belt twice!...Christian is the best Legends champion ever...And so is Matt Hardy...They're both the best Legends Champions ever. And I'll tell you this, there is no shadow of a doubt that Christian is walking out unscathed. Now bitch please, let us go back to our workout!...Oh and by the way that offer to dinner is still standing.

Jericho winks and licks his lips like a total asshole as Maria winks back and walks away, only to have Single H slap her ass. They start conversing in front of the camera before it fades out.
Back to top Go down
https://modern-w-association.forumeiros.com
Joey
Forever Alone Guy
Joey

Explanations. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Explanations.   Explanations. EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 8:33 pm

(Del Rio won a briefcase, not Mr. EWE. Mr. EWE stole the briefcase & Del Rio then left MWA. Might wanna fix that.)
Back to top Go down
Hale
Epic Fail Guy
Hale

Explanations. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Explanations.   Explanations. EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 8:37 pm

NO MR EWE WON THE BRIEFCASE...
Back to top Go down
Joey
Forever Alone Guy
Joey

Explanations. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Explanations.   Explanations. EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 9:32 pm

No..he didn't. LOL How are you going to tell me?
Back to top Go down
Eddie Marques
Fuck Yeah Guy
Eddie Marques

Explanations. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Explanations.   Explanations. EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 6:56 am

Don't teach us how to fucking RP, we know what we did.

Last edited by Chris Jericho on Wed Sep 28, 2011 3:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://modern-w-association.forumeiros.com
Hale
Epic Fail Guy
Hale

Explanations. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Explanations.   Explanations. EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 2:35 pm

Alberto Del Rio never existed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Explanations. Empty