That Steed Show
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Best of the Best Youtube Shows in History

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

BLACKIE TAUGHT ME SPANISH TODAY

Go down 
5 posters

Did Blackie teach my spanish class today?
Yes
BLACKIE TAUGHT ME SPANISH TODAY I_vote_lcap80%BLACKIE TAUGHT ME SPANISH TODAY I_vote_rcap
 80% [ 4 ]
Yes
BLACKIE TAUGHT ME SPANISH TODAY I_vote_lcap20%BLACKIE TAUGHT ME SPANISH TODAY I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage
Johnny B00Bz
Forever Alone Guy
Johnny B00Bz

BLACKIE TAUGHT ME SPANISH TODAY Empty
PostSubject: BLACKIE TAUGHT ME SPANISH TODAY   BLACKIE TAUGHT ME SPANISH TODAY EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 4:07 am

Alright, so today was shaping up to be an ordinary day. First period felt a bit longer I'll admit, but that was probably due to the absence of Gina, and the increase in heat today. But I managed to get through it, and I was off to second period. Now this period went pretty well, everything moved along as expected, but I knew what was about to happen. Next class was Spanish, oh how I despised the very thought of it. The one class, that was just too hard to pass, the one class with the biggest bitch of a teacher I have ever had. It was almost that time though, just a few more steps. That's when I notice it, the sign on the door. "HSA Testing" it said, "All classes report to room 225." But of course I had to take a peak inside, and what I saw, I will never forget. Ms. Bitch was in the classroom, she was in charge of the HSA's! That means we'll have a substitute! Suddenly a feeling developed in my heart and stomach, a feeling similar to that of a penis, just before an orgasm. I walked into the classroom and I couldn't believe my eyes...

It was Blackie! Standing in MY classroom, wearing a set of glasses, holding some papers. He looked spiffy, but I could tell it was him. Now we never had a conversation, but we did have one interaction when he told me "Put that phone away, and do the work."

Don't believe me? Fine! Maybe these pictures will change your mind!

BLACKIE TAUGHT ME SPANISH TODAY IMG_20111005_095615 Just before class

BLACKIE TAUGHT ME SPANISH TODAY IMG_20111005_100440 Talking up a horny mixed chick

BLACKIE TAUGHT ME SPANISH TODAY IMG_20111005_100933 Close up, but his witty ass moved

BLACKIE TAUGHT ME SPANISH TODAY IMG_20111005_101248 He has full control of the class

BLACKIE TAUGHT ME SPANISH TODAY IMG_20111005_101256 Is this the Blackie we all know and love?

Do you think this could really of been him? Please vote, and leave a response below!
Back to top Go down
Blackie
Forever Alone Guy
Blackie

PostSubject: Re: BLACKIE TAUGHT ME SPANISH TODAY   BLACKIE TAUGHT ME SPANISH TODAY EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 4:17 am

I'm a teacher part-time. So what.
Back to top Go down
Eddie Marques
Fuck Yeah Guy
Eddie Marques

PostSubject: Re: BLACKIE TAUGHT ME SPANISH TODAY   BLACKIE TAUGHT ME SPANISH TODAY EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 3:10 pm

Bout time you cut your fucking hair.
Back to top Go down
https://modern-w-association.forumeiros.com
Hale
Epic Fail Guy
Hale

PostSubject: Re: BLACKIE TAUGHT ME SPANISH TODAY   BLACKIE TAUGHT ME SPANISH TODAY EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 4:15 pm

The resemblance is uncanny.
Back to top Go down
https://modern-w-association.forumeiros.com/profile?mode=editprof
Eddie Marques
Fuck Yeah Guy
Eddie Marques

PostSubject: Re: BLACKIE TAUGHT ME SPANISH TODAY   BLACKIE TAUGHT ME SPANISH TODAY EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 5:09 pm

...unfuckingcanny...
Back to top Go down
https://modern-w-association.forumeiros.com
Scarface
Forever Alone Guy
Scarface

PostSubject: Re: BLACKIE TAUGHT ME SPANISH TODAY   BLACKIE TAUGHT ME SPANISH TODAY EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 6:01 pm

CINCO CINCO, BLACKIE
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BLACKIE TAUGHT ME SPANISH TODAY   BLACKIE TAUGHT ME SPANISH TODAY Empty

Back to top Go down

BLACKIE TAUGHT ME SPANISH TODAY
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
That Steed Show :: Off Topic :: Other Stuff-
Jump to: