That Steed Show
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Best of the Best Youtube Shows in History

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

B00Bz vs MACIAS -THANKSGIVING DAY BRAWL

Go down 
3 posters

Who will win?
Baltimore Ravens (3-1)
B00Bz vs MACIAS -THANKSGIVING DAY BRAWL I_vote_lcap60%B00Bz vs MACIAS -THANKSGIVING DAY BRAWL I_vote_rcap
 60% [ 3 ]
San Francisco 49'ers (4-1)
B00Bz vs MACIAS -THANKSGIVING DAY BRAWL I_vote_lcap40%B00Bz vs MACIAS -THANKSGIVING DAY BRAWL I_vote_rcap
 40% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage
Johnny B00Bz
Forever Alone Guy
Johnny B00Bz

B00Bz vs MACIAS -THANKSGIVING DAY BRAWL Empty
PostSubject: B00Bz vs MACIAS -THANKSGIVING DAY BRAWL   B00Bz vs MACIAS -THANKSGIVING DAY BRAWL EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 4:42 am

Alright so just moments ago, Macias got a bit cocky at me. He's very impressed that his 49'ers are 4-1 right now, and the fact that their record is technically better than the Ravens' 3-1 (Which is stupid, they've played more games). He also believes they will beat the undefeated Lions this week.. Not on my watch.

ANYWAYS.. Macias looked at the schedule or something, and realized that the Ravens vs 49'ers games is scheduled for Thanksgiving day. He says the battle is on.. I look forward to this day, because it's the day where I can get him to shut the hell up, and realize that the Ravens are the shit.

Now comes the interesting part. We placed a bet, and it goes as follows:

WHEN the Ravens win, Macias must purchase and show proof of purchasing one of the following jerseys: Ray Rice, Ray Lewis, Terrell Suggs, or Ed Reed (All pro bowlers, and amazing choices, I own all of those jerseys already and can vouch for how great they are.)

IF somehow the whole Ravens team gets hurt, and the 49'ers manage to win, I must buy one of the following jerseys: Vernon Davis, Michael Crabtree, Ted Ginn Jr., or Patrick Willis (Most likely Willis, but maybe Ginn, we'll see)

This thread is just to make it official, and I added a nifty poll to keep you all entertained.
Back to top Go down
Macias
Forever Alone Guy
Macias

PostSubject: Re: B00Bz vs MACIAS -THANKSGIVING DAY BRAWL   B00Bz vs MACIAS -THANKSGIVING DAY BRAWL EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 4:55 am

Do the Ravens have an awesome song like this?

Well Ravens have a song, but it's ghetto and obviously intended for the negro community of Boston Maryland.

Point is.... this be your future

B00Bz vs MACIAS -THANKSGIVING DAY BRAWL Patrick-willis

rrrrr
Back to top Go down
Johnny B00Bz
Forever Alone Guy
Johnny B00Bz

PostSubject: Re: B00Bz vs MACIAS -THANKSGIVING DAY BRAWL   B00Bz vs MACIAS -THANKSGIVING DAY BRAWL EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 1:55 am

Looking forward to seeing this again

B00Bz vs MACIAS -THANKSGIVING DAY BRAWL Alex-smith

FEAR THIS MAN

B00Bz vs MACIAS -THANKSGIVING DAY BRAWL Suggs-mad
Back to top Go down
Blackie
Forever Alone Guy
Blackie

PostSubject: Re: B00Bz vs MACIAS -THANKSGIVING DAY BRAWL   B00Bz vs MACIAS -THANKSGIVING DAY BRAWL EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 4:20 am

B00Bz vs MACIAS -THANKSGIVING DAY BRAWL And-not-a-single-fuck-Was-given-that-day
Back to top Go down
Johnny B00Bz
Forever Alone Guy
Johnny B00Bz

PostSubject: Re: B00Bz vs MACIAS -THANKSGIVING DAY BRAWL   B00Bz vs MACIAS -THANKSGIVING DAY BRAWL EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 5:10 pm

I'd suggest getting the Suggs jersey for what I believe to be obvious reasons
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: B00Bz vs MACIAS -THANKSGIVING DAY BRAWL   B00Bz vs MACIAS -THANKSGIVING DAY BRAWL Empty

Back to top Go down

B00Bz vs MACIAS -THANKSGIVING DAY BRAWL
Page 1 of 1