That Steed Show
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Best of the Best Youtube Shows in History

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

'Legend's' Championship? Really?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

'Legend's' Championship? Really? Empty
PostSubject: 'Legend's' Championship? Really?   'Legend's' Championship? Really? EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 12:04 am

*The crowd boo relentlessly as 'I Came To Play' by Downstait blasts around the arena, and The Miz emerges. Miz walks down to the ring, grabs a microphone and stands in the middle of the ring as his music dies out*

The Awesome One

The Miz

Really? Me, in a 'Legend's Championship' match, really? For those of you that don't know, I am The Miz, I come from Cleveland, Ohio, and I am better than those other five idiots i'm facing.......

*The crowd boo at Miz' disrespect*

I WAS TALKING!

*The crowd boo even harder, infuriating Miz*

I don't give a crap what you idiots say. I have been a champion in MANY territories. I am better than those five other idiots in every single way!

*The crowd boo even harder*

I'm going to carry on, regardless of what you idiots say. Lets start with Triple H! Sure, he's a living legend of wrestling. Sure he's on the board of a major company! He only got on the board because he was screwing his boss's wife........

*The crowd drown Miz' next words out*

As i'll continue to say, Triple H didn't deserve to be in that job. There were dozens of half decent wrestlers he made that company let go - all to boost his selfish ego! Then, there's Randy Orton. If he doesn't win the match, he'll have some temper tantrum and start thumping the mat like a little baby.............

*Miz smirks at the crowds reaction, looking like he couldn't really care*

Then, Christian? Really? Really? I mean, what has he done that's so significant in his career? My answer - nothing. I am better than Christian, becuase I'm.....

*The crowd shout 'Awful' as Miz shouts 'Awesome', completely drowning him out*

Then, we have Phillip Phillips. A man with absolutely no experience whatsoever gets a title shot? Really? Is the owner of this company mad?

*The crowd boo again*

And one more thing, when I win that 'Legend's Championship', it'll no longer be for worthless Idiots who'll lose it the same day. I will be keeping this title for a VERY long time when I win it. That is why I will name it the 'Awesome Championship'! BECUASE I'M THE MIZ, AND I'M..........AWESOME

[center]*The crowd boo Miz as he slams his microphone to the ground, ignores them and walks backstage*
Back to top Go down

'Legend's' Championship? Really?
Page 1 of 1