That Steed Show
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Best of the Best Youtube Shows in History

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The WWE Championship

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nawakhtha
Epic Fail Guy
Nawakhtha

The WWE Championship Empty
PostSubject: The WWE Championship   The WWE Championship EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 6:34 pm

"Cult of Personality" hits the P.A System. The crowd goes wild. CM Punk comes out of the backstage area, wearing his ring attire and his trademark shirt. The WWE Championship is around his waists. Punk starts making his way down the ramp. As he reaches the bottom of the ramp, he approaches the steel ramp and uses it to get on the apron. One leg at a time, he enters the ring through the ropes. Punks walks closer to the commentary side of the ring and grabs a mic from an official. He twists the mic in his hand as he walks to the center of the ring.

CM PUNK
Seams like all you gambling addicts that took the one to eight long shot last week are happy with yourselves.

The crowd laughs and a few chant "Single H sucks".

CM PUNK
I'm not here to talk about last week, though. Nor am I here to talk about this week. I'm here...

Punk takes off his championship with his left hand, carries it by it's end and places it on his shoulder.

CM PUNK
To tell you a little story about this. On the 17th of July 2011 in Rosemont, Illinois, CM Punk defeated the WWE Championship John Cena, earning him this very championship. Now, here's the kwinky dink, CM Punk's contract expired that very night. Now, CM Punk could have resigned with the WWE, they wanted their top championship and top wrestler back after all. That didn't happen. Our jolly hero decided to take a chance and sign with MWA.

Punk suddenly stops when he hears the crowd chanting "MWA". Punk starts twisting the mic again. The crowd is chanting louder and louder. CM Punk clears his throat into the mic.

CM PUNK
Now, here comes the interesting part of this story, CM Punk and the WWE Championship have super powers! That's right, I shit you not!

The crowd laughs.

CM PUNK
It brought this company the advertisement it needed, the ratings it needed, to take off the ground. And what kind of recognition do I get for it? None, none at all. It's barely even noted that I brought the top title from the top entertainment industry to here. Yet, there's been this huge promotion for the Legend's Championship.

Punk turns to face the ramp.

CM PUNK
Matt Striker, you should be here kissing my feet right now for all that I've done for you.

The crowd cheers loudly.

CM PUNK
Well...?

"Hard Hittin'" hits the P.A System. Some boos are heard from the crowd. Punk doesn't seam to be happy. Jonathan Coachman comes out of the backstage area and stands on the stage. Wearing a red sweater, black trousers and a hat made of wool, with a mic in his right hand.

JONATHAN COACHMAN
You didn't think you could just call out the chairman, did you? Are you mad?

The crowd boos.

JONATHAN COACHMAN
Listen here, Punk, I'm the General Manager around here. Anything you want, you talk to me. You don't just come to the ring and call out Striker, understood? Moreover, you don't get to ask him to kiss your feet.

Punk lifts his mic up to talk, but Coach cuts him off.

JONATHAN COACHMAN
You've gotten more than enough time to speak for the voiceless. And if you don't leave the ring right now, you will be voicele--

TBC: Matt Striker
Back to top Go down
Eddie Marques
Fuck Yeah Guy
Eddie Marques

The WWE Championship Empty
PostSubject: Re: The WWE Championship   The WWE Championship EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 7:51 pm

The crowd gives a mixed yet loud reaction as Matt Striker walks out, Jonathan Coachman quickly calms down. Wearing an Armani black blazer and a t-shirt underneath, black shoes and black jeans, and with a microphone in his hand, Striker makes his way to the beginning of the ramp. He pauses there and starts addressing to CM Punk...

MATT STRIKER
First off, Punk, it's Mr. Striker. That goes for you too, Coach.

The crowd laughs and cheers.

MATT STRIKER
Second of all, I hired you because you have a shitload of talent, Punk, I don't really care if you're wearing the WWE title belt around your waist, you didn't win it here, so it's indifferent to me and to everyone else in the back.

The crowd now boos...

MATT STRIKER
But I'll tell you this. You want that title belt to be paid attention, it's simple, defend it. Actually, next Sunday, the Triple Threat that involves you, Sheamus and Chris Jericho, will be for that championship. There, you have your highlight, bask on it as long as you can, Phil.

Striker chuckles, he turns around to leave.

TBC: PUNK OR

He leaves and we cut to commercial break.

OR

He leaves, Jonathan Coachman following him, and...

TBC: PUNK.
Back to top Go down
https://modern-w-association.forumeiros.com

The WWE Championship
Page 1 of 1