That Steed Show
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Best of the Best Youtube Shows in History

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Post-Victorious Partay

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Eddie Marques
Fuck Yeah Guy
Eddie Marques

Post-Victorious Partay Empty
PostSubject: Post-Victorious Partay   Post-Victorious Partay EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 10:35 am

The scene fades in to a small round table, six bottles of beer on top, as the glasses are all raised up in the air. We see Chris Jericho, Single H, Christian and Curt Hawkins all holding up their title belt on one hand, and their glass of beer on the other.

JOHN MORRISON
This is for the Gang. And all we stood for over the course of two years, we are the Gods of Awesomesauce. We have done it all, pals...and nobody can stop the Gang now.

They all toast, and chug down their beers. They start filling their glasses again with the remainder of beer in the bottles as Jericho turns to Morrison.

CHRIS JERICHO
You're not even under contract, you know that, right?

Morrison shrugs. On the stage of the bar the band starts playing You Make My Dreams Come True by Hall & Oates, spontaneously forcing Single H, John Morrison and Chris Jericho to start throwing down on the dance floor like total dimwits. Christian shrugs and sits back on the couch with Matt Hardy and Curt Hawkins.

CHRISTIAN
We had a hell of a match, Matt...I missed this title belt...

Matt looks at Christian as if he's gonna kill him... Curt stands in between them...

CURT HAWKINS
Guys...guys...Look what the Pure Wrestling Champion has here... He pulls out a blunt...the peace pipe.

Matt Hardy and Christian look over and smile, nodding. Curt lights it up and passes it over to Christian before sitting back down.

TBC - THE GANG OR ANYONE, REALLY
Back to top Go down
https://modern-w-association.forumeiros.com
Joey
Forever Alone Guy
Joey

PostSubject: Re: Post-Victorious Partay   Post-Victorious Partay EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 5:16 pm

Alberto Del Rio walks up to Christian, Matt & Hawkins & looks disgusted.

THE MEXICAN ARISTOCRAT
ALBERTO DEL RIO
Aye Dios Mio! I thought MWA competitors were better than this. Smoking the blunt? You potas! Del Rio grabs the blunt & breaks in half, lets it fall on the ground & stomps on it. Smoke that!

Del Rio laughs as he backs up, until a 6 foot 4 or so force with a hoodie on stops him. He hits Del Rio with a forearm strike & takes his breifcase & runs. Ricardo Rodriguez checks on Del Rio until Christian, Matt & Hawkins attack them both. Matt throws Del Rio into the wall. He pulls out another blunt & they start smoking again.

TBC
Back to top Go down
Hale
Epic Fail Guy
Hale

PostSubject: Re: Post-Victorious Partay   Post-Victorious Partay EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 5:57 pm

Single H walks up to Del Rio and Ricardo, he looks the pair of Mexicans up and down, he then pulls out a phone and starts pressing a load of buttons. The rest of the Gang look slightly confused. Single H laughs and hold the phone up to Alberto and Ricardo.

"NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN"

ALBERTO DEL RIO
Oh shit, god no, ese. C'mon Ricardo, we're outta here.

They both run from the club and Single H smiles at them as they leave. He then puts the phone back in his pocket like nothing happened. Chris Jericho walks over to him and slaps him on the chest.they both take a seat and watch the replay of Victorious on the HDTV.

CURT HAWKINS
Man, it's too bad the network pulled most of the show thanks to Raven getting his faced mushed in...

SINGLE H
Who cares? All that matters is these belts finally came to the Gang... And we totally got one over on Globo-Gym... Hey, with me and Jericho as the Tag Champs, Christian as the Legends Champion and Hawkins as the Pure Wrestling Champion... Hey, we have nearlly every title in MWA!

CHRIS JERICHO
Like only the Gang can... Jake, I think we fooled the world over the past few weeks!

SINGLE H
Yup, and the hate was all worth it, think of the fame the fortune and the women we're going to get from these titles, you two will as well!

He points at Hawkins and Christian. Matt Hardy grimaces. Single H walks over to Hardy and pats his back.

SINGLE H
Let's go check out those dancers!

Hardy's face lightens up a little as they both pick up their cans of beer and walk over to watch the female dancers on stage. Jericho, Hawkins and Christian are left sitting around the table.

CHRIS JERICHO
Saturday Nightmare's booked up as shit with Gang matches this week, me and Single H are defending our EWE-MWA Tag Titles against those ass clowns Justin Liger and Mr EWE...

CHRISTIAN
It's Justin Liger---

CHRIS JERICHO
WHO THE FUCK CARES? I spoke to Matt Striker and found out that Liger will be fired if he doesn't win the titles, so I guess we should all share a moment of silence for Jushin... So anyway, me and Hale will defend those titles without fail, Christian, I'm counting on you to successfully defend against Barrett, do you think you can manage that?

CHRISTIAN
I think that-

CHRIS JERICHO
Good. As for you Hawkins you get to hold that Pure Wrestling Championship for a while longer without having to fight for it, that leaves only the MWA Championship for us to get and then we're the ultimate team of dominance.

Hawkins thinks to himself for a second, he then looks up at Jericho.

CURT HAWKINS
And how are we gonna do that?

CHRIS JERICHO
Oh don't worry, I have my ways...

Chris sits back in his chair with an extremely sly look on his face. Hawkins and Christian stare at him for a while before going back to their beers. Meanwhile, at the stage area, Single H and Matt Hardy are standing at the very front. Every now and then, when one of the dancers bends down, Single H yells out...

SINGLE H
UP-SKIRT!

The dancers look at Single H in utter disgust. Matt Hardy still looks gloomy.

SINGLE H
Hey, what's the matter man? Cheer up, these are LIVE women, doing erotic dances! This is a time of happiness among men, why so serious?... UP-SKIRT!

MATT HARDY
Well, you know... I was really planning on defending the Legends title tonight. I guess it's a total power shift, me and Christian have swapt roles. It sucks being the only member of the gang not holding a championship, it really does.

SINGLE H
UP-SKIRT, well don't worry about that man, the MWA championship isn't it Gang hands, you can still chase that down. Don't be so miserable man, tonight is a night of partying, Victorious may have been pulled from the air, but it was one of the most UP-SKIRT historic and important events in EWE-MWA history.
Back to top Go down
https://modern-w-association.forumeiros.com/profile?mode=editprof
Eddie Marques
Fuck Yeah Guy
Eddie Marques

PostSubject: Re: Post-Victorious Partay   Post-Victorious Partay EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 3:53 pm

JOE SEPSIE
Show's over everyone, closing time!

The music stops, it's three in the morning, the dancers take a breather before turning around to walk away, Matt and Single H drop down and walk over to Hawkins, Jericho and Christian who are tidying up...

SINGLE H
Where the hell's John?

Christian shrugs before answering.

CHRISTIAN
Dude...He went to the bathroom like--half an hour ago.

SINGLE H
Damn, Christian, you high.

They all look at the WC spot, and Morrison walks out, looking high as hell, wearing sunglasses, and with a so-so chick under his arm... He walks over to them and leaves her behind...

JOHN MORRISON
...Sup...

TBC: MORRISON
Back to top Go down
https://modern-w-association.forumeiros.com
John Morrison
Forever Alone Guy
John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Post-Victorious Partay   Post-Victorious Partay EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 3:03 am

Morrison stumbles over towards the group. He then starts to flail his arms in a spasmodic fashion, hitting Christian in the upper chest.

CHRISTIAN
What the hell?

John shrugs, acting as if he did nothing. He then scratches his nose and starts dancing for some reason.

SINGLE H
Calm down!

John grabs Single H's shoulders and leans in towards him.

JOHN MORRISON
Can't you hear the music?

Single H backhands Morrison across the face. Morrison blinks repeatedly.

JOHN MORRISON
Thanks. Anyways, what do you need?

Christian grabs two folding chairs and chucks them into a pile of more folding chairs.

SINGLE H
It's time to go.

TBC: Anyone or some kind of end
Back to top Go down
Hale
Epic Fail Guy
Hale

PostSubject: Re: Post-Victorious Partay   Post-Victorious Partay EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 10:19 am

Single H grabs John Morrison and helps him out of the club. Jericho, Christian, Hawkins and Matt follow. They walk out onto a street and notice Mark Henry, sitting on the sidewalk, fearful and alone. Single H smiles nicely and points at him.

SINGLE H
Hey look, Mark Henry's still alive!

He says with a really polite manner. They all shrug their shoulders and continue walking. Mark Henry gets up and begins singing.

MARK HENRY
I'm all alone, nobody to guide me...

He trips up and lands flat on his face. A herd of wild antelopes rush by, trampling him. Mark gets back to his feet and is squashed by an astroid. Meanwhile, The Gang are looking for a taxi.

CHRIS JERICHO
Where's a god damn taxi when you need one...

CURT HAWKINS
It's 3am, there's hardly going to be a taxi just driving around for no reason...

Suddenly, a taxi drives around the corner.

TAXI DRIVER
Sup guys, I'm just a taxi driver driving around for no reason, need a lift!?

CHRIS JERICHO
Why yes good sir, we do.

They all flock into the taxi, Hawkins looks dumbfounded but still climbs in. The taxi drives away into the night...
Back to top Go down
https://modern-w-association.forumeiros.com/profile?mode=editprof
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post-Victorious Partay   Post-Victorious Partay Empty

Back to top Go down

Post-Victorious Partay
Page 1 of 1