That Steed Show
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Best of the Best Youtube Shows in History

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chris Jericho's Highlight Reel III

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Eddie Marques
Fuck Yeah Guy
Eddie Marques

Chris Jericho's Highlight Reel III Empty
PostSubject: Chris Jericho's Highlight Reel III   Chris Jericho's Highlight Reel III EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 10:54 pm

The scene fades in to no-disappoint, the crowd is cheering as Chris Jericho is sitting on one of the leather stools of his Highlight Reel set, with a microphone on his right hand and a smirk. The usual light-blue Highight Reel mat is seen, and all the other props along with, of course, the Jeritron 5000.

CHRIS JERICHO
WELCOME TO...SATURDAY NIGHTMARE...IS...JERICHO!!!

The crowd cheers.

CHRIS JERICHO
And tonight!...Ah tonight is one of my own best editions of the Highlight Reel...EVER-AH!!!

Jericho pauses, as the crowd goes wild. They come silent as Chris continues to speak.

CHRIS JERICHO
Not only do I have one guest tonight!...But two guests! Both of them are...Well, extreme is the right word for it if you ask me. But anyway...First I want to talk about me and my opponent last Sunday, CM Punk's opponents. Raven..And Curt Hawkins.

The crowd gives a mixed reaction.

CHRIS JERICHO
I know--I know what you're all wondering...WHO THE HELL...Is Curt Hawkins?! The crowd laughs. I didn't think it was legal to wrestle a vegetable in a wheelchair with a computer for a voice...Oh that's Stephen isn't it?...Is it that guy from that TV Series that stole my na--Oh no. OH, RIGHT! He's Zack Ryder's fake twin brother...you know...the one nobody cares about?

The crowd laughs.

CHRIS JERICHO
I mean, he does try to be flashy with his little red leather pants from the late 50s...And his...ahem, Heat Seeking Elbow. Jericho coughs, pretending to be trying to hide what he has to say next. Shawn Michaels wannabe..

He coughs again as the crowd laughs. He chuckles.

CHRIS JERICHO
Anywho! If that's what you're thinking, nope, that assclown, or fagbag or whatever you think fits him best...Nope, he's not one of my guests tonight, as a matter of fact, here is my first guest...Matt Striker!!!

The crowd starts an "MWA" chant that grows bigger...

The crowd gives a mixed yet loud reaction as Matt Striker walks out, wearing a grey sports blazer and a new trademark shirt of his own, while taking another to the ring with him on his right hand. Striker walks down the ramp, smiling, and walks up the steel steps as Y2J applauds him. Striker enters the ring and is handed a microphone from Chris Jericho.

CHRIS JERICHO
Yes, Matt, I have noticed your shirt...No, Striker, I will not call you Matt or Mr. Striker...Yes, Striker, it was a brilliant idea to bring in Sean Connery as guest announcer last Sunday.

They share a laugh and then a friendly hug, Y2J signals Matt Striker to sit, and he does on the opposite stool.

CHRIS JERICHO
Speaking of which, how the hell did you get Sean--Oh sorry, I mean Sir Jericho mocks, Sean Connery to guest announce Execution?

Striker smiles...

MATT STRIKER
Well, Chris, as you can see in my shirt, Striker unfolds and shows the camera the t-shirt he brought in his hand. I "Put the Modern in Modern Wrestling Association". He shares a laugh with Jericho and the crowd. Seriously now, it took a lot of convincing, and obviously it was only a one-time thing, but Connery said he actually liked to do it and that he had lotsh of foon.

They laugh again, as Striker shamelessly shows off his T-shirt again.

CHRIS JERICHO
Well--

TBC: CURT HAWKINS (YOU'RE NOT THE 2ND GUEST, SO LEAVE TBC: RVD)
Back to top Go down
https://modern-w-association.forumeiros.com

Chris Jericho's Highlight Reel III
Page 1 of 1