That Steed Show
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Best of the Best Youtube Shows in History

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chris Jericho's Highlight Reel II

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Eddie Marques
Fuck Yeah Guy
Eddie Marques

Chris Jericho's Highlight Reel II Empty
PostSubject: Chris Jericho's Highlight Reel II   Chris Jericho's Highlight Reel II EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 2:37 pm

The scene fades in to show the complete Highlight Reel set in the ring. The crowd is cheering.

Jericho does his usual taunt as his fireworks cue. He is wearing a black velvet suit with a white shirt.

Jim Ross: What a great way to open the show, Chris Jericho's Highlight Reel, welcome everybody to MWA's Saturday Nightmare! We are coming to you from Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, in another sold-out arena!

JBL: And tonight we will find who our first MWA World Champion is going to be. Hold on there and don't change channels, now!

Jericho makes his way to the ring as the crowd cheers him. He walks up the steel steps and then on the apron, where he taunts again with his trademark bouncing on the ropes. Following this with entering the ring and getting tossed a microphone at, which he catches with style. Chris Jericho sits on a stool as his theme song fades out.

CHRIS JERICHO
Saudi Arabia, WELCOME TO...SATURDAY NIGHTMARE...IS...JERICHO!!!

The crowd cheers loudly! Jericho, who had stood up during the last sentence, paces from side to side while speaking...

CHRIS JERICHO
I have a very interesting video to show my Jerichoholics here in the Jeritron 5000. A video that shows me Spearing Sheamus and pinning him for the 1, 2, 3. And I'm now in the Semi-Finals to face a man that is also my guest here tonight...But without further ado ladies and gents, here it is.

JERITRON 5000:
JBL: The Codebreaker didn't get it done. Now it's time to go into the bag of tricks.

Jericho sits with a look of shock on his face. A move that had taken out so many men in the past, failed to get the job done this time. Without thinking, he rolls Sheamus over on his back and tries to pin him again.

1...2...Sheamus kicks out again!

Jericho gets to his feet, searching for answers. He walks across the ring and stands at the opposite corner of where Sheamus is. He leans against it, almost sitting down as his opponent staggers up to his feet.

Jim Ross: What's he doing here?

JBL: Looks like he's looking for a Spear! Shadows of fellow Canadian, Edge!

Sheamus gets to his feet and turns around to face Chris Jericho, who takes off running and hits him with a huge Spear! He pins him.

1...2...3!

Justin Roberts: Here is your winner! Y2J, Chris... Jericho!

Jericho sits up on his knees and gets his arm raised by the official.

The crowd cheers loudly!

CHRIS JERICHO
Thing is...I adopted the Spear after my good ol'friend Edge taught me how to hit it properly...But no, I didn't do it for him...Jericho puts on a Rikishi impersonation. I did it, for The Rock...I did it...For the people. The crowd laughs loudly. Either way, guess who also won their matches last week? Single H and Raven. Tell me, did any of you bet on Single H to beat CM Punk last week? I need no answer, no, you did not. The guy overcame the odds and boom, he beat CM Punk. But the thing is, why do I have to go through him and either Raven or Jack Jones, if I'm going to have to defend my title in a Triple Threat, in which I don't even have to be pinned in order to lose my championship gold, against two men that lost right on their first Tournament match?

The crowd let's out a "Y2J!" chant...

CHRIS JERICHO
It's pretty simple...It's because I'm the victim, of a company-wide conspiracy!

The crowd laughs once again...

CHRIS JERICHO
And I'm just joking around here. I'll go through Single H tonight, I'll go through Raven or the new guy later, and I'll go through the Triple Threat next Sunday at Execution and retain my championship...Because that's just how I roll. Now Ladies and Gentlemen please give a warm round of applause for my guest here tonight...SINGLE H!

Jericho smiles and claps as the crowd boos loudly.

Back to top Go down
https://modern-w-association.forumeiros.com
Hale
Epic Fail Guy
Hale

PostSubject: Re: Chris Jericho's Highlight Reel II   Chris Jericho's Highlight Reel II EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 3:14 pm

Single H appears on the stage wearing his official Single H T-shirt. He walks down the ramp with a smile on his face, the fans boo him viciously but he doesn't seem to care in the slightest. SH enters the ring and is handed a microphone by Jericho. The two stand facing eachother in the middle of the ring.

SINGLE H
Please sir, have a seat.

Jericho laughs but does what he is told, SH sits down at the same time. They stare at eachother for a while longer, Jericho looks like he is about to say something but H cuts him off.

SINGLE H
That's a nice TV you got there.

CHRIS JERICHO
It's not a TV it's a Jeritron 5---

SINGLE H
It looks expensive, does it have Tivo?

Jericho waits for a while without saying anything, Single H continues to look questionably at him.

CHRIS JERICHO
So anyway, Single H, welcome to the highlight reel! First of all, let me ask you a question; how does it feel to be in the semi-finals for the MWA World Championship? Do you agree with what the people are saying, that it was just a fluke?

SINGLE H
Of course I don't. Beating CM Punk was easy, did you see how easy I managed to do it? I've said it before and I'll say it again, Punk is nothing more than a blatant rip-off of me, except I'm cooler than him.

The fans boo.

CHRIS JERICHO
But SH, with all due respect, CM Punk has been called one of the greatest wrestlers in the world! Don't get me wrong, I'm still best in the world, but Punk is close... Never mind, let's take a look at how you won that match, roll the footage!

JERITRON 5000

The crowd cheers as Punk turns Single H around and takes a few steps back...He runs forth and jumps high, hitting a knee to Single H's jaw, he taunts in the corner as the crowd cheers him--He grabs Single H by the neck and drops down, runs and hits a Bulldog!

Jim Ross: That's classic Punk right there.

JBL: For a moment there I thought you were going to say vintage.

Punk gets up and outstretches his arms, shouting, as he taunts for the Go To Sleep! Single H is getting up...Kick to the gut, Fireman's Carry...SINGLE H SLIPS AWAY. Punk turns around, Single H jumps, Dropsault!

Jim Ross: Single H might be going for his finishing maneuver here!

Single H taunts as the crowd boos and he gets on the top rope, 270 SPLASH!!!

1...2...3!!!

The crowd boos Single H as he gets up and has his hand raised by the referee as the bell rings. His theme song hits the PA System as he taunts Punk.

The footage ends and Single H develops an arrogant look across his face.

SINGLE H
I told you, Chris. That match was so easy it was easy! Tonight will be no different. Jericho, I've had a bone to pick with you for quite some time now. Ever since I joined EWE, you had it in for me. You buried me, forced me to the B-list show, Genesis...

Jericho and SH shudder.

SINGLE H
You can joke around saying you are part of a company wide conspiracy... I'm going to say that and mean it, because I was, back when you were in charge. The only title I ever managed to get was the EWE Tag Team Championship, and hell, you did everything you could to get that off me didn't you, let's re-cap. First of, you put me in a match with my partner, then you OBVIOUSLY framed me or something, because he hated me! And third, in my time with Hassan in Africa, the titles were taken away from me by airport security...

SH pauses mid-sentence, a light bulb appears to have gone off in his head.

SINGLE H
Those guys weren't airport security at all were they? I guess I shouldn't be surpried, I'll bet you have those tag-titles locked away in some cabinet of yours.

Last edited by Single H on Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://modern-w-association.forumeiros.com/profile?mode=editprof
Eddie Marques
Fuck Yeah Guy
Eddie Marques

PostSubject: Re: Chris Jericho's Highlight Reel II   Chris Jericho's Highlight Reel II EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 3:53 pm

Jericho grins and says with a joking tone.

CHRIS JERICHO
Of course I do, they're in my medicine cabinet back home...

The crowd laughs, so do Jericho and Single H, but as soon as Y2J stops laughing and does a serious face, so does SH.

CHRIS JERICHO
I'm not joking.

SINGLE H
You son of a--

CHRIS JERICHO
Whoa! Calm yo'tits, junior!

The crowd laughs again!

CHRIS JERICHO
EWE was closing down, I couldn't just have my Wrestlers take my gold, it's that simple. Plus, Hassan hated you for a couple o'reasons, but he had your back. And no matter what, if you think Punk was easy, you're in for a treat tonight, junior, I'm going to break you in half. You CAN'T stop me from reaching that title belt, you ricockulous assclown!

TBC: Single H
Back to top Go down
Hale
Epic Fail Guy
Hale

PostSubject: Re: Chris Jericho's Highlight Reel II   Chris Jericho's Highlight Reel II EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 4:10 pm

Single H looks angrily at Jericho.

SINGLE H
WHAT!? MEDICINE CABINET? Chris, those titles belong to me still, I never lost them in a fair fight. EWE or no EWE, I'm getting them back and I'm holding onto them until the day I die. You can't stop me from re-claiming that gold, just like you can't stop me from beating you tonight and winning the MWA championship! Think about it, three titles in my repitour!

Single H stands up and so does Jericho.

CHRIS JERICHO
How are you gonna get those titles back when they're all the way back in Winnipeg? Let me re-phrase it... Why would you want those out dated, EWE championship belts?

SINGLE H
Shut it Chris, you shut you mouth, fuck you! I want those titles back because they're mine, no two ways around it. You stole them from me and I'll be damned if I don't steal them back, HUZZAH!

Single H runs and attempts to leave the ring...

TBC - Jericho.

Back to top Go down
Eddie Marques
Fuck Yeah Guy
Eddie Marques

PostSubject: Re: Chris Jericho's Highlight Reel II   Chris Jericho's Highlight Reel II EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 4:21 pm

Jericho gets to his feet, so does Single H, they keep their distance though.

CHRIS JERICHO
First and foremost...It's repertoire, not repitour. The crowd laughs. Single H seems frustrated still. Second of all, if you really want those titles, I'll bring them to you next week. I'll invite you back into the 'Reel, and I'll hand them to you, there. It's not like I need them anyway. Especially after I'm the MWA World Champion.

Single H now has a large grin on his face.

CHRIS JERICHO
Now...I know that you're confident leading onto our match tonight. But I just want to make sure there's no hard feelings between us once I beat you, junior.

The crowd cheers again.

CHRIS JERICHO
And let me assure you, after the asskicking you're gonna get here tonight, you and your insignificant little career will be forgotten forever and you'll just sit in the corner of your room back home and never leave house again, you won't show up at my show and you'll still be a disgrace for your entire life. As I said, you have potential, but potential is not what stops the Y2J problem. The Rock had potential, Stone Cold had potential, they didn't stop me from becoming the Undisputed Champion either way, did they? The first ever Undisputed World Champion in Pro Wrestling history. You're no Rock, you're no Austin, Single H, you're nothing compared to me, and you're going to have to realize that the hard way.

Single H seems frustrated again.

CHRIS JERICHO
I'm actually considering walking around with the Genesis Tag Team titles and the World title just so I look more golden...It's a good idea, don't you think?
Back to top Go down
Hale
Epic Fail Guy
Hale

PostSubject: Re: Chris Jericho's Highlight Reel II   Chris Jericho's Highlight Reel II EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 4:34 pm

SINGLE H
I'd love to stay here and chat with you, to exchange insults but I've been on forums on the internet, I know what to do in this kind of situation, I'm going to be the bigger man here and leave this argument, I am mature, you need to grow up and stop arguing too just like me.

Single H goes to leave the ring a second time.

CHRIS JERICHO
Fine, I'll see you in the ring when you're laying on your back and I'm on top of you, advancing to the finals!

SH turns round quickly.

SINGLE H
YOU'RE NOT GOING TO WIN, I AM!

The crowd laugh along with Jericho.

CHRIS JERICHO
What happened to being 'The better man'?

Single H looks at him for a long time, eventually, he turns round and leaves the ring. On his way up the ramp, he raises the microphone for a second time.

SINGLE H
Next week, Chris, I expect my EWE Tag Team Championships personally handed to me in that ring. For now, I'm going to enjoy seeing your face when Matt Striker hands me the MWA Championship personally... You can't stop me Chris, you can only hope to postpone me, and you've had your fair share of that in EWE. Now it's time for justice, freedom and hope... For all.

SH drops the mic.

Last edited by Single H on Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Eddie Marques
Fuck Yeah Guy
Eddie Marques

PostSubject: Re: Chris Jericho's Highlight Reel II   Chris Jericho's Highlight Reel II EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 4:37 pm

Jericho sneaks out of the ring as Single H turns around and heads up the ramp. Jericho stops a few feet from Single H...

CHRIS JERICHO
Hey Hale!

Single H turns around...SPEAR!!! SPEAR ON THE RAMP! THE CROWD GOES WILD!!!

CHRIS JERICHO
OF COURSE IT HAS TiVO, JUNIOR!

The crowd laughs hard! Jericho spreads his legs and crosses his arms, over Single H as the crowd cheers.

COMMERCIAL BREAK
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chris Jericho's Highlight Reel II   Chris Jericho's Highlight Reel II Empty

Back to top Go down

Chris Jericho's Highlight Reel II
Page 1 of 1